Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle assistance

sun_shine

Ok, I'm a little hesitant to post this, but I will anyway since it's online and I can't actually SEE you laughing at me :) I'm a 31 y/o female, 5'6", 135 lbs, probably...11% bodyfat (I am about 3 weeks post-contest). My first contest I ran fairly natural, took a mild diuretic and A-HD. I'm 6 weeks out from the next show and I'm running a var/clen cycle. Right now I'm taking 10mg of var 1/day and I'm doing 2 days on, 2 days off for clen (20 mcg on the "on" days, synedrex on the days off). I'm also starting war pharma's razor cuts next week per recommendation. This seems to be going ok right now...I just started the var on Tuesday so it's not really even in my system that well, but the clen...well you know, it's obviously working, I'm shaky as hell. My question is whether or not I should up the var to 10 mg 2/day and when should I up the dose? Also, has anyone used razor cuts...I found little info on it other than it's a "winny compound". Any suggestions appreciated...I know it's a super basic cycle but I gotta start somewhere :)

Clean is very dangerous and I never advocate nor advise it's usage... I would recommend albuterol to run with anavar as well as proviron... is this your first time using anavar??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

A friend of mine had good results from albuterol...yes, this is my first time using anything that's not readily available at vitamin shoppe :)

no one on here is gonna laugh at you ever. women are welcome to post on here always.. we also have an excellent female forum if you scroll down the forum lists

var is a male hormone, and i can say after using it that its no joke. so just be careful running MALE hormones or you might not like the effects.

clen is toxic shit. i would leave that to the pro's.. i felt like i was gonna have a heart attack on it. vowed never to mess with it again.

Last edited:
Thanks :) Yes, I don't think I would go over 20 mg period. Just wasn't sure if 10 mg was enough. Or if I should be taking it 2/day 5 mg at a time...

You can split the dosage if you like but It starts to become a hastle that way. Just do one dose in the morning and take your liver support 4-5 hours later.

U should be good at 10mg. I think thats the dose shirls runs and shes had success there. But if u were to up the dose...
Go maybe with 1/2 pills and dose 5mg at 6am, noon, 6pm for 15mg/day. That would keep blood levels consistent and pretty easy times to remember. I think half life is around 9hrs so its not to far off if u dose every 6.

Top Bottom