Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle, any help would be great!!

V6A6L6O

Hey all, i'm new on here but have been doing quite alot of research into anabolics, i have decided to go for a Dianabol and Test cycle. However, my friend insists i should be stacking with proviron? I was just really wanting some opinions on weather or not to cycle with proviron.
Thanks in advance.
S.

i believe the next question will be "what are your stats?" age? hight? weight? routiene? diet?

Correct >^^^^

Welcome to EF mate .:wavey:

But to help you better you have to give us your stats as abomb555 said .

Height
Weight
Goals for tyhe cycle.

Brad.

Good day,

I am going to be taking my first cycle very soon, I have been researching as best I can but I need some advice/help on PCT.

I am:
26, 6'0, 240lbs, overweight, with a couple years lifting experience. Diet is now gonna be on point.
I am planning on running 500 Test E for 10 weeks. I have 50- 1mg Arimidex and 50- 20mg Nolvadex oral. I also have Anadrol but I am going to hold off on that. Any help on when exactly to take the Arimidex/Nolvadex and dose would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Good day,

I am going to be taking my first cycle very soon, I have been researching as best I can but I need some advice/help on PCT.

I am:
26, 6'0, 240lbs, overweight, with a couple years lifting experience. Diet is now gonna be on point.
I am planning on running 500 Test E for 10 weeks. I have 50- 1mg Arimidex and 50- 20mg Nolvadex oral. I also have Anadrol but I am going to hold off on that. Any help on when exactly to take the Arimidex/Nolvadex and dose would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

@panda - first of all, you need to create your own thread, because this one is for another topic.

Secondly, if you are overweight, you should not be using steroids, since their side effects will get multiplied when you have a high BF%.

Then comes the cycle, you should be using only arimidex at 0.5 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle.

before we talk steroids you need to dial in your diet. otherwise you will just spin your wheels like so many. your enemy is food, same with most people out there. you need to solve that riddle. post up a thread in the diet section listing out your diet

Take some time to get consistent with diet and training before even thinking of using steroids. Steroids do not burn fat and being overweight, you need to focus on that first. I would not be using steroids until you were a maximum of 12-15% body fat.

Get yourself into a 500 calorie deficit and exercise daily. That is how to lose fat.

Good day,

I am:

Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Not only that, running a steroid cycle at a high body fat percentage is going to put a lot of stress on your body and organs. It is also counterproductive because the higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen.

SARMS are much better option all around. SARMS will directly increase endurance, fat loss, recovery and lean muscle mass with no increases in body weight or water retention. You won't get the same strength increase from SARMS that you would with steroids, but you get all the benefits with none of the side effects. They are also extremely minimal in the way of side effects and legal to use.

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Top Bottom