Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle of anavar and concerns

benjamin sd

hi bros, something I want to to know about anavar. firstly, does it cause suppression? I see some conflicting information online about it , so I thought it would be smart to come here and get some questions, I'm 26, and my body fat is 12% , but I'm looking to get cut, thanks boys.

hi bros, something I want to to know about anavar. firstly, does it cause suppression? I see some conflicting information online about it , so I thought it would be smart to come here and get some questions, I'm 26, and my body fat is 12% , but I'm looking to get cut, thanks boys.

This is my first post here, so take my advice lightly.

I have been researching var (Oxandrone) quite a bit, as I have been considering finishing up my prop cycle with it. From what I have gathered thus far, it is mildly suppressive, but enough so to require PCT.
It is also a bit pricey as well as weak. Running a var only cycle would be expensive and yield little result, unless your a female. I would personally be looking at running a test prop/var or a mix such as test prop/tren prop/mast prop.
If you decide to take var, let us know how you like it!

This is just my .02. Someone else will likely chime in with a bit more knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anavar is an AAS, so yeah - it will definitely cause suppression of your natural testosterone production. Therefore, you should plan for a proper PCT after using anavar.

However, if suppression got you so concerned, and all you want to do, is cut, the you may as well consider using SARMS - they are very good for recomping, but at the same time there are no side effects, and they are minimally suppressive.

Any steroid, whether it be an oral or an injectable will suppress your natural testosterone production.

You need to run a full and proper PCT after each steroid cycle you do.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

Yes, anavar is a steroid so it will cause suppression. I don't think you need it though. If you are looking to cut then don't bother with steroids. Steroids (including anavar) do not burn fat.

I think you should look into SARMs as they are great for cutting.

Top Bottom