Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle advice please

nibs7985

Hey all,

Just to give you a quick background on my stats, I've been training for over 4 years. Im 5'7, 23 years old, started at 155 lbs, I am now about 182 lbs and 10% bodyfat. I have a very strict diet that consists of about 200g protein and about 400carbs (fluctuates depending on bf) from lean meats, chicken breast, beef, tuna, etc and complex carbs like sweet potatoes and brown rice.

I've been researching for months into using steroids, have watched tons of videos and gone through tons of posts on what and what not to do. I think I've got somewhat of an understanding and am looking for advice on my first cycle.

I am looking to take TEST E-250mg per week for a 10 week cycle. I am planning to take 2 shots per week, 125mg each (monday and friday).

Throughout the cycle, to prevent gyno, I am going to take arimidex 0.25mg everyday. If I still start to see gyno symptoms I will increase it to 0.5mg everyday till the end of the cycle.
Question 1: If gyno still persists should I take aromasin? If so at what doses and for how long?

Question 2: I plan to have letro on hand if things worsen. If they do at what dose should I take it and for how long?

Question 3: I was also told to get HCG, is it necessary?

FOR PCT :
I plan to take Clomid 50mg everyday starting week 12 for 4 weeks
I plan to take Nolvadex 40mg everyday starting week 12 for 1 month. 2 weeks @ 40mg, 2 weeks @ 20 MG.

ANOTHER WAY FOR PCT:
Weeks 12-16 PES Erase 3caps a day,Unleashed 2caps a day and Forma Stanzol 5pumps am and pm.

Out of your experience which PCT works best for someone looking to go on their first cycle?

Any help is really appreciated!

Letro is super harsh. Aromasin at 12.5 mg EOD is fine, if gyno symptoms occur, bump to 12.5mg ED.

Arimidex can cause estro rebound.

The second pct by far. Can add low dose of clomid if wanted. HCG is a nice addition to kickstart pct, but with your cycle not a requirement IMO.
Don't worry about gyno with your dosage. I wouldnt run an AI unless need it. Want some estrogen for gains and are running such a low dose I see no need. Good job on building a good base. It's nice to see someone also wanting to start low on the test dosage. You should have some nice gains.
I would maybe even consider stacking a low dose oral with it.

Cool thanks for the feedback, Would you say this PCT works best then?

Weeks 12-16 PES Erase 3caps a day,Unleashed 2caps a day and Forma Stanzol 5pumps am and pm + CLOMID 25mg everyday for 4 weeks?

Do i Really not need to worry about gyno symptoms? So I shouldnt take Aromasin 12.5mg EOD during cycle anyway?

Cool thanks for the feedback, Would you say this PCT works best then?

Weeks 12-16 PES Erase 3caps a day,Unleashed 2caps a day and Forma Stanzol 5pumps am and pm + CLOMID 25mg everyday for 4 weeks?

Do i Really not need to worry about gyno symptoms? So I shouldnt take Aromasin 12.5mg EOD during cycle anyway?

It's impossible to say whether you are prone to gyno or not if you've never ran a cycle... i always prefer to run aromasin from the start... i believe in being preventative from the start... you may get differing opinions on this but mine is to run aromasin 12.5 mg eod from the start... you can run hcg if you like... since your running a ten week cycle, i would start it week 5-12... if you get hcg then run it 500 ius week... you would be fine to run hcgenerate instead if you want... its up to you... on this cycle, i think hcgenerate would be plenty...

pct

12-15 clomid 25/25/25/25 chemicalneed.com
12-15 unleashed/post cycle combo
12-15 forma stanzol mrsupps.com
12-15 daa powerchews or powder

optional
12-15 ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

From what i have read aromasin doesnt deplete ur body of estrogen, but limits the conversion rate from testosterone by like 50% or so.. Which is enough to rid urself of the bloating amd maybe some of the water retention but also leaving enough estrogen for your immune system to function properly...

I'm runnin my first cycle, 500mg/week test E and am taking .5mg Arimidex every 3rd day.

Great results so far.

next to letro, aromasin is the strongest ai you can use... arimidex merely suppressess estrogen where aromasin actually kills it... it is a suicide inhibitor making it highly effective... i have seen a lot of guys still develop gyno symptoms using arimidex... for some, it works great but for those who are really prone to it, they should definitely be on aromasin...

So to confirm, taking HCGenerate for wks 5-12 during cycle, Would that eliminate the need for Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD (wks 1-10) or should I be doing both during the cycle?

What doses and how often would you recommend taking the HCGenerate for my cycle?

Thanks again!

Top Bottom