Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle - Advice please

Mordeth

Thinking of starting first cycle. 34 yrs old. Working out for 3 years. 185lbs 5'11". Hitting a few blocks. Trying to keep it simple. Not looking for huge gains.

W 1-10 Test Enth 500mg (pin 250mg 2x/week)
W 1-6 Turinabol 25mg 2 times a day
W 1-10 Arimidex 0.25mg EOD (Anastrozol)
PCT
W 11 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
W 12-15 Nolva 20mg/d

HCG on hand if needed. Liv 52 to be used throughout. Diet and routine will be in check. Any comments or changes?

drop the tbol and liv52. save that for your next cycle. run the test as planned and change the nolva to this:

first 3 weaks 40mg ed. last weak 20mg ed and run an otc for the whole 30 days of pct.

whats your bf%?

whats the diet like also, possible a tweak in that can spark some new gains?

My diet is pretty good, although like everyones I am sure it could be tweaked. Getting plenty of protein, good mix of carbs, 6 meals a day. Never really splurge. My body fat is pretty low. I would say maybe 10-12%. No alcohol. No drugs. No allergies. I am pretty lean. To be honest, I do not want to take AAS and could probably be talked out of it pretty easily. I have done ALOT of research (many months) and think I have a good understanding of what is involved and what to expect, although I don't have any direct experience nor do I know anyone that has done it. I am not sure if I have hit a plateau or not, but it feels like it. I am just not seeing the gains I would expect from my routines anymore (despite mixing it up). I feel my routine is in check and I have discussed it with many other more experienced body builders than me who have made changes to it. I constantly push myself. If needed, I can post it up. I am sure everyone will have a comment or critique but honestly I think it is pretty good and has worked for the last 3 years (with a bunch of tweaks).

Any rational argument that instructs me to train harder naturally for another year or three or longer and that is what I would do. I do not want to induce any irreversible changes to my body, nor do I want to do something I would regret.

I would write down eerything you consume daily ,you need at least One and` 1/2 grams of protein for every pound of bodyweight.

RADAR

Top Bottom