Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle advice needed Test prop + Dbol

siamakdied

This is my first cycle, i am ware that i should use test e only, but i have my reasons for this such as i want to keep to 8 week cycles test prop + dbol cycles. As prop allows for shorter cycles, therefore i can recover and take a break for 4 months before going back on.

Stats
Lifting: 2.5 years
Height:5'7
Weight: 73kg
Bf: 12%
Goal: Add mass slowly and use gear for rest of my life safely.

My diet
1 pound of wheatgerm (60mg per day zinc)
2.2 pounds of kale (DIM to convert bad estrogen to good estrogen)
Chicken for my protein 1.5g per pound bw
Fats 0,5g per pound of bw
carbs all fruits (Wheatgerm will be my complex and kale will take up a lot as well)
Fish oil supplement
NAC to protect my liver
Raloxifene 60mg a day if i get gyno

My cycle is as follows.

- Week 1 to 8: testosterone prop @ 100mg EOD
- Week 1 to 4: Dbol 30mg a day, 15 at morning and 15 at night start the day of first pin
- Week 1 to 8: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total) Start a day before first pin
- Week 1 to 8: arimidex @ 0.25mg every three days (From day 2 up until pct starts) like monday then do it again thursday

Pct 3 days gap between start of pct and last pin as well as hcg
clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

Tes and D-bol look OK.

Don't run HCG from day 1, start it towards the end and as a bridge into PCT.

I'd add a test booster to PCT. I used to use Unleashed/Post Cycle combo before I was on TRT, Test Stak 17 is another option.

You don't have to limit your carbs to just fruits. Most fruits are high GI and you could be spiking all over the place.

Sounds good if you don't mind pinning eod..Def switch adex to aromasin from agguys. ..run n2guard and hcgenerate through out cycle. ..I would add gw s4 and lgd from sarms1 to cycle and consider Dianabulk in place dbal bro

So do you just copy and paste this, or do you take the time to write it out? Every post of yours is the same. Add HCGenerate and N2Guard, add S4, GW-50, and LGD from Sarms1, run Aromasin from AG-Guys, and switch whatever oral you are running to a PH, or cap off your cycle with the same PH.. whatever it is.

People want advice, and all you doing is blatantly pushing products. If I were the company you repped for, I would fire you for doing such a shitty job.

So do you just copy and paste this, or do you take the time to write it out? Every post of yours is the same. Add HCGenerate and N2Guard, add S4, GW-50, and LGD from Sarms1, run Aromasin from AG-Guys, and switch whatever oral you are running to a PH, or cap off your cycle with the same PH.. whatever it is.

People want advice, and all you doing is blatantly pushing products. If I were the company you repped for, I would fire you for doing such a shitty job.

I am baffled why anyone would switch dbol with a ph. Something that has been proven to work since the 50's vs a supplement that has not been studied yet (Wonder why). Atm i am stuck on finding a product for pct sold in the uk.

Your cycle looks good imo. Would not change anything.

For PCT, I would run your AI all the way through, and run the Clomid starting at 50mg/day.

Gentlemen; let's all remember that everyone on EF is entitled to their opinion. Now one is holding a gun's to anyone's head to agree with any one post.

Let's remember that the OP is asking for help, there's no need for everyone else to get into a pissing match.

Cycle looks good, but HCG is a waste for an 8 week cycle. Not needed at all.

I would strongly suggest adding aromasin to PCT at 12.5mg EOD. I would also get a good test booster in there. Test Stack 17 is your best option

That product is $200 let alone shipping to uk. I think i will give that a miss, what are some basics to get? I was already going to get DAA for my pct, and run it throughout PCT now that i will be using aromasin during PCT.

Top Bottom