Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle advice and feedback

First_cycle

Height: 5"11
Starting weight: 204

At the start of week 5 on my first cycle of straight sustanon test 350mg 1 shot every 4 days.

Currently eating around 4-4.5k calories, all clean consisting of chicken, turkey, brown rice, red potatoes, oats, shakes and protein bars. Around 350 Protein per day and 400-500 carbs if not more per day.

I started at 204 with a 22%bf, after 2 weeks I was at 212 20%bf and after week 4 219 18%bf. I know I should have waited until I was at a lower bf but I was impatient :).

I didn't do blood work prior... which I know I should have. I've had great blood pressure so far, increase in strength and muscle (+5 pounds of muscle after week 2 with a loss of 5.4 pounds of fat) tomorrow ill know the week 4 progress as far as increase in muscle and loss of fat.

Today is the first day of week 5 and I'm really starting to feel it.

**I'm curious if I should extend to 10 or 12 weeks from my current 8 week plan? I've been told both yes and no with people saying it could take way too long to recover from 12 weeks regardless of my PCT.

Also, should I shoot for 5k calories? I'll take any feedback I can and add any additional info if needed.

Thanks in advance.

how much you eat depends on your goals but you already know your body fat is too high as it is to be using steroids so i would never recommend amping up calories trying to bulk.. not sure who is telling you that running it 12 weeks is going to take way too long to recover... running the right pct will take care of that...

Personally I would try to lower the bf% before going on cycle if your diet isnt on point you wont get the best results and doing more gear isnt going to magically make it go away.

how much you eat depends on your goals but you already know your body fat is too high as it is to be using steroids so i would never recommend amping up calories trying to bulk.. not sure who is telling you that running it 12 weeks is going to take way too long to recover... running the right pct will take care of that...

Thank you for your response. I didn't list goals, particularly because I just wanted to get leaner/bigger/stronger... I know that sounds extremely vague but I wanted to lose weight in my trunk area as well and not just get bigger while still being semi-fat.

Can you recommend an approx caloric/macro that might be reasonable for my goals? I did my second inbody analysis today and gained 5.4 pounds of muscle these last two weeks while only going down .5% bf and gained fat in my trunk area.

would 3k or 3.5k be more reasonable?

Thanks again for your help/input.

Personally I would try to lower the bf% before going on cycle if your diet isnt on point you wont get the best results and doing more gear isnt going to magically make it go away.

Right, couldn't agree more. I'll keep this in mind for my next cycle. Thank you

i'm sorry to say but your calories are way too high for someone your body fat

unless you don't care and just want to get stronger and bigger. you didn't mention your goals at all

Thank you for your response. I didn't list goals, particularly because I just wanted to get leaner/bigger/stronger... I know that sounds extremely vague but I wanted to lose weight in my trunk area as well and not just get bigger while still being semi-fat. I do care and I want to get leaner in the process.

Can you recommend an approx caloric/macro that might be reasonable for my (vague) goals? I did my second inbody analysis today and gained 5.4 pounds of muscle these last two weeks while only going down .5% bf and gained fat in my trunk area.

would 3k or 3.5k calories be more reasonable?

Thank you for your response. I didn't list goals, particularly because I just wanted to get leaner/bigger/stronger... I know that sounds extremely vague but I wanted to lose weight in my trunk area as well and not just get bigger while still being semi-fat.

Can you recommend an approx caloric/macro that might be reasonable for my goals? I did my second inbody analysis today and gained 5.4 pounds of muscle these last two weeks while only going down .5% bf and gained fat in my trunk area.

would 3k or 3.5k be more reasonable?

i dont know because i dont know your maintenance... you need to drop fat and so you need to eat under maintenance...

Top Bottom