Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle advice - bulking

VRuler

Hi,

I want to start my first cycle and I need some advice.

First, my stats:
24years old
165lbl / 5 ft 9''
12-15% bf (don't know for sure)
5 years of training

I work out 5 times/week, I have a good diet, count my calories/nutrients but I gain weight very hard.

The cycle I initially wanted to start was this:
1-14Test C 600mg/WK
1-12 Deca 400mg/WK
1-4 Anadrol 100mg/ED
1-4 Test Suspension 50 mg ED 2 hours before workout
9-15 Dbol 40mg/ED
1-19 Aromasin 12.5 mg/ EOD
1-12 Cabergoline .5mg/Twice Weekly

PCT
16 100mg Clomid ED
17 100mg Clomid ED
18 75mg Clomid ED
19 50mg Clomid ED

It might be to much as a 'first cycle'. I only got the anadrol so far so, if possible, I would like to include that in my cycle.
My goal is to gain at least 10lb of lean mass.

Thanks,
Valy

These gorillas are gonna bash you for that cycle, i feel it coming. I am only day 6 into my virgin-cycle. (test e., 500mg/week)

I would recommend just using Testosterone for your first cycle for a couple reasons. 1) it is usually the foundation steroid for all future cycles and 2) you need to know how your body handles it. What if side effects start to appear at week 8... You have no idea which compound has caused it. Does that make sense?

The cycle you have described sounds very well put together, for an advanced user. Use your attention to detail and focus on developing a strict diet and workout routine for a test-only cycle.

Also, you should far exceed 10lbs lean muscle mass gained from a test e cycle. I'm shooting for 15-20lbs myself.

Seriously? That is way overkill. IF you run that much your first cycle you will fry your receptors and will always have to do big cycles. Start small bro. Test and maybe dbol to kickstart. Cycle length shouldn't be more than 12 weeks.

PCT is shit, read up on this site to learn how to do it or you can kiss your gains goodbye. Start small bro, 400 mg of test a week should be more than enough. You might want to hold off for a few months and get your diet and training in check as well, u seem abit small.

Wow you will be Wrecked off that bro for a first cycle when you clearly don't have a foundation at 165lbs 5ft 9"
Keep at it for another year or two and gain another 15lbs

Being that its a first post talking about a first cycle that is laid out as it is (way too advanced for a first timer) I'm suspecting someone on an alter fucking with us.
However, as overly advanced as it is for a first time it is laid out quite well. Although the pct is shit. You need more tools in the pct.
If its not a joke, (it happens) , just use 300mg test for a first time bro.

Hey criminal, you have been here what....a few hours? You gonna pollute everones threads with your pissing and moaning about all of us big bad douche bags here? Grow up kid.

To elaborate a bit..... Your setting your virgin receptors up for mega overkill. Your going to go out a first time and make them run on jet fuel. From then on you can't run on regular gas ever. Get it? Where do you go from jet fuel?
You start 300mg test wk. Eat and train right....bro you will gain 20-25 lb most likely. Easily keep 10-15(easily) with proper pct. But its all about diet and training bro. I'd hit the training and diet sections and post all your info and let them pick it apart to make sure your not selling yourself short.

Hi,

I want to start my first cycle and I need some advice.

First, my stats:
24years old
165lbl / 5 ft 9''
12-15% bf (don't know for sure)
5 years of training

I work out 5 times/week, I have a good diet, count my calories/nutrients but I gain weight very hard.

The cycle I initially wanted to start was this:
1-14Test C 600mg/WK
1-12 Deca 400mg/WK
1-4 Anadrol 100mg/ED
1-4 Test Suspension 50 mg ED 2 hours before workout
9-15 Dbol 40mg/ED
1-19 Aromasin 12.5 mg/ EOD
1-12 Cabergoline .5mg/Twice Weekly

PCT
16 100mg Clomid ED
17 100mg Clomid ED
18 75mg Clomid ED
19 50mg Clomid ED

It might be to much as a 'first cycle'. I only got the anadrol so far so, if possible, I would like to include that in my cycle.
My goal is to gain at least 10lb of lean mass.

Thanks,
Valy

Too much for a beginner. Run this minus the pct when you have 3+ cycles under your belt. For a first cycle test e with an oral kicker is more than enough. You have abombs so I will lay it out with that.

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-4 anadrol 50 mg day
1-4 n2guard
6-10 hcgenerate
10-14 hcg 250 ius 2xs week

Pct week 14-18
Clomid 25 mg day
Postcycle/unleashed
Daa
Forma

NTBM REP

Too much for a beginner. Run this minus the pct when you have 3+ cycles under your belt. For a first cycle test e with an oral kicker is more than enough. You have abombs so I will lay it out with that.

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-4 anadrol 50 mg day
1-4 n2guard
6-10 hcgenerate
10-14 hcg 250 ius 2xs week

Pct week 14-18
Clomid 25 mg day
Postcycle/unleashed
Daa
Forma

NTBM REP

While I disagree with the test dose (can grow the same on less). Im on board. I would personally run hcgenerate throughout pct though. Unleashed during cycle is also a nice addition to get more out of your test.
Be ready bro, that anadrol may make you feel like dog shit.

While I disagree with the test dose (can grow the same on less). Im on board. I would personally run hcgenerate throughout pct though. Unleashed during cycle is also a nice addition to get more out of your test.
Be ready bro, that anadrol may make you feel like dog shit.

Agreed.. If he cant grow on a dose of 250 then he isnt doing it right.. Wouldnt it also be better to swap epistane instead of anadrol on a first cycle??

listen to these guys bro no need to rush into that cycle. just run test as suggested

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom