Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Advice

Jonlb21

Hey I was hoping to get some first cycle advice. I was thinking about running either a test p or test e 12 week cycle with anavar. I know test p you have to pin every other day but it doesn't make you bloat like test e. I'm 27 5"7" 172lbs and have been lifting for 4 years. I work out heavy 5 times a week. I'm looking to lean out and get shredded. So I was thinking of 100mg of test p every other day for 10-12 weeks and start 100mg of anavar weeks 3-10. I know I should probably also use HCG, n2 guard, clomid, and clen. Any advice with dosage and start times ? Also any feedbacl with test p vs test e. Like I said I don't want to bloat really trying to lean out. Anything else for gear I'm leaving out that could help ?

Ive never had any bloat issues with test C or E so I wouldnt put too much stake in what you hear about that. Unless your into a physique comp where you need to be shredded dont worry about the "bloat" some complain about, any that you MAY have will fade post cycle anyway. Just make sure you are taking an adequate dose of an anti-E while running your test.

Im running test cyp right now and have been for a while... the bloating thing is up to you... run an ai and keep everything dialed in and your fine...

im not sure why you wrote clen in there but that's way wrong bro... clen is very dangerous and does not fit in to this cycle... you have a lot of misinformation and you need to understand where you are wrong... try this for your cycle...

1-8 test prop 100 mg eod
1-8 anavar 60 mg day
1-8 n2guard
1-8 hcgenerate ES

pct 9-12

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Im running test cyp right now and have been for a while... the bloating thing is up to you... run an ai and keep everything dialed in and your fine...

im not sure why you wrote clen in there but that's way wrong bro... clen is very dangerous and does not fit in to this cycle... you have a lot of misinformation and you need to understand where you are wrong... try this for your cycle...

1-8 test prop 100 mg eod
1-8 anavar 60 mg day
1-8 n2guard
1-8 hcgenerate ES

pct 9-12

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Nice and simple cycle here. You can even run the var for the full 8 weeks if only at 60mg.

If you want to run cyp, open the cycle up to 14 weeks and run the var as a kickstop.

Dylan says that he's been running cyp for a while (you cruising, D?) and looks like he has never seen bloat in his life. Lol. In real life, off the Internet, the man looks shredded as hell.

Nice and simple cycle here. You can even run the var for the full 8 weeks if only at 60mg.

If you want to run cyp, open the cycle up to 14 weeks and run the var as a kickstop.

Dylan says that he's been running cyp for a while (you cruising, D?) and looks like he has never seen bloat in his life. Lol. In real life, off the Internet, the man looks shredded as hell.

thanks bro! yes, cruising with sarms and proviron right now... you missed my thread about it...

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...scularity-dylan-gemelli-new-pics-1265933.html

Well I'm not ruling out taking test e, I just read that test p doesn't make you bloat. The only thing I'm worried is pinning EOD for my first cycle. But if everyone thinks test e is a better option I might try that. I will stack it with 80-100mg of anavar ED for 8 weeks with N2 Guard and Aromasin. For PCT should I take HCG, clomid, and unleased ? and at what dosage thanks ?

Well I'm not ruling out taking test e, I just read that test p doesn't make you bloat. The only thing I'm worried is pinning EOD for my first cycle. But if everyone thinks test e is a better option I might try that. I will stack it with 80-100mg of anavar ED for 8 weeks with N2 Guard and Aromasin. For PCT should I take HCG, clomid, and unleased ? and at what dosage thanks ?

bro, please read the cycle i laid out for you... i already listed the complete pct...

I'd run what Dylan laid out, and the bloating thing is a myth. Every test ester can make you bloated. It has nothing to do with the ester.

Top Bottom