Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Outside of supplements, which I'm still not sure all the supplements I will be using but it will probably be podium gold creatine, some sort of muti time absorption protein, a muti vitamin, fish oil, milk thistle, and some other stuff. My basic day of my diet looks like this:

7:30am:Glass of water and then Drink smoothie with protein powder, yogurt, and frozen fruit.

8:30: 5 eggs, with cheese, spinach, other veggies, and toast (Daves Killer Bread)

10:30: Brown rice, chicken, avocado, spinach.

12:00: Snack Almonds

1:00: PB&J Sandwich

3-7: Practice

7pm: Protein shake

8:30: Veggies, Ground turkey, Pasta, Toast.

10:00: Same as morning smoothie.

That would be an average day of meals for me. Some days I work out twice a day but usually I can only fit in about one workout a day with school and commuting.

Run with what i laid out for you above... that will work great for you in just 6 weeks...

I was also thinking about adding Masteron to help block estrogen I've read that it works better than Arimidex for that purpose. Or do you think I should just take Arimidex? And also adding Dostinex (Cabergoline) about .25mg twice a week. Read that it's good to help increase skill in a sport. And HCG to my post cycle? What do you think?

This thread is all over the place, I hear "I don't want a noticable difference" all the time. Then why cycle? Juice make a BIG difference, that's the point!!!!

That statement is why a person's dedication is questioned. I'm not saying this is the case with you, but it generally reads "I don't wanna work, I want a quick fix."

It makes absolutely no sense, juicing a serious commitment and too many people take it wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too lightly...

On top of that you're suggesting adding more juice (mast) MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER. Aromasin should be your AI.

Keep it simple, you've gotten some good advice in this thread...

~EZ
~EZ

I said I don't want noticeable difference in my body size. I don't want to put on 20 plus pounds. Which would put my weight at 260. I want noticeable difference in body fat and strength as I have already said in the thread. And I've been working hard my whole life. Question your own work ethic before you question mine. All I'm asking for is advice. I'm going to juice regardless cause I have thought this over for several years so you might as well give me some good advice and not your pointless criticism.

I said I don't want noticeable difference in my body size. I don't want to put on 20 plus pounds. Which would put my weight at 260. I want noticeable difference in body fat and strength as I have already said in the thread. And I've been working hard my whole life. Question your own work ethic before you question mine. All I'm asking for is advice. I'm going to juice regardless cause I have thought this over for several years so you might as well give me some good advice and not your pointless criticism.

This is a discussion board, everyone voices their opinions and thoughts....perhaps you should re-read what I wrote....I didn't question anything and my post was a comment on what is sometimes said on the board....did you read the part about my comment not being specific to you?

And lose the attitude that's not how it works here

~EZ

~EZ

~EZ

This thread is all over the place, I hear "I don't want a noticable difference" all the time. Then why cycle? Juice make a BIG difference, that's the point!!!!

That statement is why a person's dedication is questioned. I'm not saying this is the case with you, but it generally reads "I don't wanna work, I want a quick fix."

It makes absolutely no sense, juicing a serious commitment and too many people take it wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too lightly...

On top of that you're suggesting adding more juice (mast) MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER. Aromasin should be your AI.

Keep it simple, you've gotten some good advice in this thread...

~EZ
~EZ

I agree big time.

Bro, I laid EVERYTHING out for you. There literally is nothing else you can ask for here.
EZ said what I already suspected... Your all over. You need to sit and decide if aas is for you. You ARE going to grow noticeably and you ARE going to have to commit not only 100% but more like 1000% and the pct ups and downs are grouling and sometimes depressing. There is more than Just physical commitment and dieting. There is a mental commitment as well.

Use code "PIMP20" to save 20% and free shipping at www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Didn't see this before my last post. Run the cycle I laid outfit you and you will get what your looking for. Initially your going to gain size. On cycle, with proper lifting and diet you might hit 20... After losses in pct depending on how quick your levels stabilize you should be in the 10-12lb gain and loose some worthless body fat. Keep the diet clean, carbs in check and cardio on a reg basis with some sauna and you will be where your trying to be.
Don't think for a second tho no one is going to notice. They will.

Use code "PIMP20" to save 20% and free shipping at www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Thank you noodles 1010 I will do that. And I understand EZ I appreciated the criticism and I will try to keep an open mind when I'm on here. People have assumed I've been on juice for almost 6 years. So they can think what they think cause they will believe whatever they want regardless. And if people notice good but I do this for me not for them.

No one should assume anything, the title of your thread should tell them that. Remember better safe than sorry; start right from the 1st cycle you're golden......

~EZ

Top Bottom