Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Portlandstar

I am about to start my first cycle in January and I want some advice. I'm doing this cycle to push me ahead in my sport. my stats are

Height: 6"0'

Weight: 235

Bench: 395

Squat: 550

Clean 360

Snatch: 285

Body Fat: 13%

I preferably want to get my clean and snatch as high as possible while I'm on the cycle. The goal is to keep as much as the gains as possible once I am off.

100mg Anavar ED

100mg Proviron ED

100 CC Test Prop per week

My diet is as clean as I can afford. I would say my ratio is about 40:30:30 Carb: Protein:Fat. I would obviously up my protein intake when I am on it. I preferably want to drop under 10% body fat and keep my fat around 240 or under.
Any Advice would help.

How long are you running each?

Not crazy about this: "My diet is as clean as I can afford"

~EZ

I mean 100 mg per week. Just enough to keep my test up when natural production shuts down.

And I am running each for 8 weeks and then PCT:

Week 1 100 mg Clomid plus 40 mg Nolvadex
Week 2 40 mg Nolvadex
Week 3-4 20mg Nolvadex

You need to drop the nolva, if the test is only to keep u from shutting down pick up some hcgenerate, or run the test and take advantage of the gains you can make with it. While running and oral u need some lipid support also. So run some n2gaurd also. And for pct pick up some post/unleashed as they will help you body start producing its own natural test again. Also if it were me i would run the Anavar at 80 for a couple weeks then up it to 100.

What is Post/Unleashed?? Would you say I should also have a cortisol blocker on my PCT?? Also should I go 4 weeks 80 mg Anavar and then move up to 100 for the last 4 weeks?

I suggest u wait...still too young and u lack the dedication, Cuz your response on anavar clearly shows u havent done your homework. Learn some more and do them when ur $ aint an issue.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using EliteFitness

I don't think dedication is a problem since I have been training for 4-6 days a week, 10 months out of the year, for 8 years. And I have done a lot of research but that's why I have posted this thread because it's hard to put all the research into applicable information. I turn 23 in April and have found no matter how much harder I work I am getting small gains. And money is problem I can't get around.

I don't think dedication is a problem since I have been training for 4-6 days a week, 10 months out of the year, for 8 years. And I have done a lot of research but that's why I have posted this thread because it's hard to put all the research into applicable information. I turn 23 in April and have found no matter how much harder I work I am getting small gains. And money is problem I can't get around.

Bro, I just dropped 1,000 maybe a little more on my cycle now... You need money to cycle correctly. Number two, not being a dick, you need to start asking questions and finding out more about what your doing. Sound like your lacking a lot of knowledge on this. Search the threads for what your doing and keep reading and ask questions on this thread based on what you read. There is a lot to know when injecting hormones bro. If it was easy, everyone would do it... Right? There is a reason they don't. One wrong move and your ass could be in a doctors office every other week for life. Not saying that will happen. But it could and at 22 who needs that headache. If your gonna do something like this do it right or not at all. You can't half ass this and right now your left cheek is hanging out. Don't be stupid and put a needle in it. Your clearly not ready. I know that cause u just said u were gonna use nolvadex. Your lacking EVERYTHING you need for a proper pct and that shit is the most important part of cycling. Read up...

Use code "PIMP20" to save 20% and free shipping at www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Top Bottom