Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle advice(d-bol/anavar)

togi

Ok here are my stats I`m 5.11" 156lbs 11.5% bf
I`m 25 and I`ve been working out for 2.5 years (5-6 days a week).
Ok here are my goals,
I want to increase my strength and wanna put some lbm.(aiming around 7-8lbs), I want keepable gains and absolutaley no water retention.
Here is the plan,
I`ll go with 40mg ed Anavar between 1-8 weeks.
I`ll also take 25mg ed D-bol between week 1-4.
In order to stop water retention from d-bol I`ll take .5mg eod arimidex.
I`ll take clomid after the cycle
Even doses aren`t high , in order to stay at the safe side.
I`ll take ALA and milk thristle to protect my liver. (as far I`m taking 2 orals, let me know what you think about sides, especially on the liver)
How does my cycle look guys? I would appreciate any suggestions.

First off, you are 5'11" and you weigh 156, I think you need to get your diet in order before you start your cycle. How many cals are you eating a day ? How much protein ? Second, Why all oral cycle ? Are you scared of needles ?

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
Second, Why all oral cycle ? Are you scared of needles ?

M18

Took the words right out of my mouth.

if your eyes or skin turn yellowish you are fucking up your liver.

are you afraid of injections? if so, why not try a long acting nandrolone, enanthate or sustenon.

um, i don't know if im alone in thinking this, but if you don't want to inject, then just inject about 3cc of enanthate 20 days before the cycle ends. that way your body will pyramid down and the gains should be more permanent.

it's been SAID (emphasis on said. the underground steroid world is filled with old wives tales & social stigma mislabed as science) that a cycle consisting only of orals will cause you to lose most of your gains.

1 injection of enanthate should help your body readjust. 3-4cc 21 days before the cycle ends.

if you are willing to inject, and you want 8 lbs. try a 2 week cycle fo propionate, tren & dianabol.

Thanks for the reply Mustang,
I`m eating very clean around 1-1.5g of protein for each body pound again between 2500-3500kcal depending on my workout intensity. I`ve been following this diet for last 2 years.
I do cardio at least 3 days a week in order to keep my metabolism up and my bf low. Yeap I know what kinda picture you got in mind when you heard 156lbs but actualy I`m not that skinny.(around15.5" arms,52" shoulder, 31" waist)
Hehe I`m not afraid of needles. But I don`t wanna shoot Test in my fist cycle(wanna keep it on my hand as a trump card for my later cycles). The other option was EQ , first I thought to go with EQ 400mg/week. I`m still not 100% but leaning towards Dbol.
Let me know what you think.

I would get in at least 4000 cals a day if your goal is to put on mass. Why not replace the Anavar with some Testosterone to go along with the D-Bol. With a good diet and training routine you can put on some good mass with that cycle.

M18

I`ll definately increase my calorie intake when I`m on gear.
Around 4000kcal is what I had in mind.

Yeah I`m sure with Test the results will be more dramatic. But on the other hand , as far as it`s my first cycle I guess I could benefit from milder AS(like Ox).

Well I wouldn't avoid test, but if you want to, deca and dbol or eq and dbol are both great stacks.

Deca and eq are high anabolic / low androgenic steroids. Dbol is androgenic and also seems to work in mysterious ways that other steriods do not. You'll have to ask somebody else to expand on these "non AR mediated pathways" or whatever they are called.

The late Dan Duchaine said something like "If you won't grow on deca and dbol, you won't grow on anything no matter how fancy".

Top Bottom