Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

Right first things first. You didnt mention I believe what you hope to achieve from this cycle. I presume its a cutting cycle as your calorie intake is low.

The low dose of Test your on, as has been said above, is too low. I wasnt even aware they did Cyp in 175mg p/ml but there you go :). 250mg p/w is standard first cycle.

Test Prop is a great compound but it only stays in your system for about 3 days. And 25mg? How is that even possible? Now im sure that you cant get 25mg p/ml Test Prop so I dont know how you managed that.

Before you start a cycle your diet has to be spot on! Its crucial to your cycle.

However there is a plus point. You didnt go crazy with different compounds or doasges so well done, you just went too low 250mg is the standard beginner weekly dosage with very little sides so try upping it abit.

HCG is pointless on a dose that low so just save your money. A quick testicle massage at then end of your cycle would have done the trick.

Also id make sure you try to get to the gym once more per week.

Right first things first. You didnt mention I believe what you hope to achieve from this cycle. I presume its a cutting cycle as your calorie intake is low.

The low dose of Test your on, as has been said above, is too low. I wasnt even aware they did Cyp in 175mg p/ml but there you go :). 250mg p/w is standard first cycle.

Test Prop is a great compound but it only stays in your system for about 3 days. And 25mg? How is that even possible? Now im sure that you cant get 25mg p/ml Test Prop so I dont know how you managed that.

Before you start a cycle your diet has to be spot on! Its crucial to your cycle.

However there is a plus point. You didnt go crazy with different compounds or doasges so well done, you just went too low 250mg is the standard beginner weekly dosage with very little sides so try upping it abit.

HCG is pointless on a dose that low so just save your money. A quick testicle massage at then end of your cycle would have done the trick.

Also id make sure you try to get to the gym once more per week.

Thanks for the advice i decided to wait until i get my diet together i will add a day of gym . Honestly i didnt realize how week the test prop i got was and figure at that low of a dose its useless i literally wont do anymore of it. on the compounds thanks for the comment i am trying to keep it simple and take it easy on my liver. i will get my diet and gym routine together for at least 6 weeks before i restart. as others have said i am wasting my money if i dont. it will still be in my system for the next 2 weeks anyway so i will just take a weaker anti estro and save the good stuff for later on.

on the day of gym i am assuming lifting and not cardio as everyday is kind of a cardio day. unless you are doing a triathalon or endurance race.

Top Bottom