Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

reecebrahh

alright im looking looking to be as shredded as for summer im about to start my bulk now till september, (4 months) then start my cut till jan (3 months), i am wanting to bulk natty so i can start cutting straight away rather than trying to maintain after pct during summer...., The only thing is I only wanted to run a standard test e 500mg/12 week cycle for my first which wouldnt be ideal for cutting.., any ideas on basic first cutting cycles? my stats are 22, 82kgs @ 11% bf diet grad buil 3000w1 3500w2 w3 4000w4 4500we @ 40/30/30
bulking supps (AUS)
on hydro whey
on pro complex
on casien
on multi
on fish oil
xtend scaviation
zma caps
purple k creatine
L-cartine
csa
gpic

A little young in my opinion to start cycling but im happy to see your asking for advice in advance.500mgs is a great start and you can bulk or cut with that same dose.It all depends on the diet you choose.All your supps look good but I would definately have your pct planned out and on hand before starting.If you need assistance with planning pct dont hesitate to ask,plenty of great advice here.
Silent

thanks mate, i feel as tho my diet is down pat for my bulk, i havent started my diet yet for my cut, plan for pct is 2 weeks after last shot 40mg nolva for 2 weeks, then 20mg nolva for 2 weeks, during cycle i was going to take .25mg of armidex for est blocker/water retention, also hcg 100iu ed what do ypu think? im mainly wondering should i do this during a bulk then add some clen during pct?, use this cycle after a natty bulk to cut inc proper diet ofcourse,, or is there a different first cycle that could be used for a cutting? I dont wanna be running/mixing much as this is my first run
thanks for the help.

What's your height reece?
Also i'd run some forged post cycle or the unleashed/post cycle combo for your pct and get rid of the nolva (search nolva up in search bar). And add in some hcg or hcgenerate.

Do some test only searches here, lots of great info which will revise your on cycle supps a little and help you with pct.

bro you must drop the nolva... it is not a pct... its worthless shit... no fucking nolva...

run a low dose of comid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5 also run the unleashed/post cycle combo and forma stanzol...

everything else seems fine although personally i would just use hcgenerate on cycle... its a pretty basic setup which is good bro...

thanks for the input!, ill research the unleashed/post cycle n forged n see what i come up with use and bump with what i find for my pct!, im 182cm,, so heres what im thinking, looking for a natty bulk june-sept (winter over here), looking for approx 5kgs+ im hoping, and no more than 13-14% bf,, I have a high metabolism genetically, I was thinking running a 1 month cut inc clen to get to negatative 10% bf before starting the cycle (oct) then start cycle in low bf% just before start of summer,,, yay or nay??

thanks for the input!, ill research the unleashed/post cycle n forged n see what i come up with use and bump with what i find for my pct!, im 182cm,, so heres what im thinking, looking for a natty bulk june-sept (winter over here), looking for approx 5kgs+ im hoping, and no more than 13-14% bf,, I have a high metabolism genetically, I was thinking running a 1 month cut inc clen to get to negatative 10% bf before starting the cycle (oct) then start cycle in low bf% just before start of summer,,, yay or nay??

im cool with you running a cut before your cycle, i think thats great but not with clen bro... that shit is dangerous man... try albuterol instead and maybe add forged burner to it... that will definitely be a nice small cutting stack for 4 weeks...

im cool with you running a cut before your cycle, i think thats great but not with clen bro... that shit is dangerous man... try albuterol instead and maybe add forged burner to it... that will definitely be a nice small cutting stack for 4 weeks...
Couldn't agree more ... clen is not something you mess around with, especially not at the biginning stages of your cycling future. The Albuterol and Forged Burner = :supercool

ok cool thanks for the info,, has anyone got any info on albuterol? or has used it?,, from what ive read 2mg 4 times a day taper up to 4mg doses for upto 6 weeks.... cant find anything on results what to take with it etc???? and can i buy forged burnewr and albuterol online in aus or is it prohibited? cheers

Top Bottom