Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle?

OMGWHAT!

First Cycle? (Need Advice!)

Hey guys I'm new to the site.. There seems to be a great deal of information available here, I've been reading posts quite a bit, and finally decided to register..

I'm 28 years old right now and I was in the military from age 17-23.. I have always had a really hard time gaining muscle.. I've always maintained my physique somewhat, but I've only started lifting seriously over the past year.. I feel my diet is in line -- I eat about 5-6 times a day, small portions of rice, turkeyburger, tuna sandwiches, egg white omelettes,etc.. I try to stay around 60g carbs and 40g protein per meal.. I have no aspirations of being a professional bodybuilder but I try to follow some bodybuilding principles to help me along in accomplishing my goal of packing on some quality pounds..

Last year I dabbled in some prohormones before I really knew what I was messing with and got some good results that I managed to keep (luckily with no problems).. I took Halodrol and PCT Novadexx XT.. I don't know if I can attribute all of the gains to the prohormones or if I would have gotten the same results had I not taken it.. I maintained what I gained until the end of last year when I stopped going to the gym completely and my diet went out the window.. My new year's resolution was to get back into the gym and start eating right again, which I've managed to stick to (so far!)

Anyways, I was planning to do a cycle and a friend of mine recommended that I do a Sustanon-250/Dbol stack and PCT with Nolvadex.. From what I've read HCG seems in order as well.. I've been going back and forth in my mind, debating whether to jump in and do it, or do I hold off until I grow a bit more naturally? At the moment I am 6'1" 195 lbs.. My BF kinda sucks right now @ 15%.. Ultimately, I would like to be maybe 210 lbs @ 8-10% BF.. That tells me I need to gain 25-30 lbs of muscle and lose about 10-12 lbs of fat, clearly I have my work cut out for me..

I guess what I'm asking is: Do I get on the sauce now or do I wait? If I wait, what goals should I set for myself before a cycle would be appropriate? Is the cycle recommended by my buddy something that sounds right for a first-timer?

Last edited:
First i would completely overhaul your training routine,Supersets would be good to stimulate new muscle growth ,and up your protein,you should be getting 2 grams for every pound of bodyweight,after a few week up the calories to 500 more than what you're taking in if you do not see sufficient gains,and to keep your metabolism up eat 5-7 meals (thats small servings) thruout the day.

RADAR

Re: First Cycle? (Need Advice!)

Hey guys I'm new to the site.. There seems to be a great deal of information available here, I've been reading posts quite a bit, and finally decided to register..

I'm 28 years old right now and I was in the military from age 17-23.. I have always had a really hard time gaining muscle.. I've always maintained my physique somewhat, but I've only started lifting seriously over the past year.. I feel my diet is in line -- I eat about 5-6 times a day, small portions of rice, turkeyburger, tuna sandwiches, egg white omelettes,etc.. I try to stay around 60g carbs and 40g protein per meal.. I have no aspirations of being a professional bodybuilder but I try to follow some bodybuilding principles to help me along in accomplishing my goal of packing on some quality pounds..

Last year I dabbled in some prohormones before I really knew what I was messing with and got some good results that I managed to keep (luckily with no problems).. I took Halodrol and PCT Novadexx XT.. I don't know if I can attribute all of the gains to the prohormones or if I would have gotten the same results had I not taken it.. I maintained what I gained until the end of last year when I stopped going to the gym completely and my diet went out the window.. My new year's resolution was to get back into the gym and start eating right again, which I've managed to stick to (so far!)

Anyways, I was planning to do a cycle and a friend of mine recommended that I do a Sustanon-250/Dbol stack and PCT with Nolvadex.. From what I've read HCG seems in order as well.. I've been going back and forth in my mind, debating whether to jump in and do it, or do I hold off until I grow a bit more naturally? At the moment I am 6'1" 195 lbs.. My BF kinda sucks right now @ 15%.. Ultimately, I would like to be maybe 210 lbs @ 8-10% BF.. That tells me I need to gain 25-30 lbs of muscle and lose about 10-12 lbs of fat, clearly I have my work cut out for me..

I guess what I'm asking is: Do I get on the sauce now or do I wait? If I wait, what goals should I set for myself before a cycle would be appropriate? Is the cycle recommended by my buddy something that sounds right for a first-timer?

If you have to ask this question, then you should wait. AAS is like a tattoo, unless you are 100% mentally ready and educated (WOW, what a concept!) then hold off for now.

99.9999% of the time you can make BIG progress by changing your training routine, as stated by Radar......check out the EF training forum...

~EZ

Top Bottom