Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle for 50’s guy

JacquG

do you think doing steroids in my 50’s for the first time would be different then if I was in my 20’s?

I have been training for 20 years and feel like my body doesn’t have it anymore

what if I ran 500mg a week with an oral would that work good?
I’m 210 pounds and 5’9’’

I think it’s best case scenario. Our test obviously drops after 40. If you need an extra burst in gym at 50, go for it!

500 test is high to start with. Maybe hit 250-300 for a few months and see how you like it. Come off, run PCT then try again in 6 months. Slowly add other products based on your goals.

You could do that for a few years before jumping into TRT. I don’t really agree with anyone using steroids under 40, unless it’s medically required or if you’re on stage.

of course its going to be different...the older you are the harder it will be on you... you should really look at and consider sarms as opposed to steroids here in my opinion

I very much so agree with Dylan that SARMS would be a far better and safer option at your age sir

do you think doing steroids in my 50’s for the first time would be different then if I was in my 20’s?

I have been training for 20 years and feel like my body doesn’t have it anymore

what if I ran 500mg a week with an oral would that work good?
I’m 210 pounds and 5’9’’

500mgs of testosterone
40mgs anavar
n2guard
good stack

Top Bottom