Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle at 39

tui

EF Logger
EF VIP
Hi all.
I’ve been looking into doing my first cycle for some time to try to keep competitive in my sport as I’m 39. I’m having some time out so thought it a good opportunity before season starts to gain some strength and a bit of size. I aim to put on around 25lbs. I still want to be mobile and aerobic fitness is important but I just can’t put and keep on the size I used to be able to naturally. I’ve been in the gym to supplement training all my sporting life and have my diet well organised. This is what I have so far.

6’ 2
210lb
15%bf

Cycle
Week 1-4: dbol / 30mg ed
Week 1-12: Test e / 500mg (2 x 250mgper week)
Week 4-12: Arimidex /25mg ed
Week 1-20: N2guard
Liv 52

PCT
Week 14-17 – Clomid / 50mg ed
Week 14-17 – Nolva / 50mg ed
Week 17-20 - Clomid / 25mg ed
Week 17-20 - Nolva / 30mg ed
Week 14-20 - N2generate
Week 14-20 - Aromasin 12.5mg ed

Is Arimidex on cycle and Aromasin PCT ok?
Should I run the N2G during cycle as well?

Any advice/feedback most appreciated

What sport?

I was thinking of stacking with EQ but didn't really want to go 16 weeks first cycle and conscious of too many compounds.

25 lbs is not reasonable at all bro... so you have to start by being realistic... your first cycle should not be with multiple compounds... you should just stick with test only on a first time...

What is realistic? Thought the dbol would give me a start before the test came on

What is realistic? Thought the dbol would give me a start before the test came on

1-2 pounds per year is what your goal should be

if it was realistic to put on 25 pounds per 12 week cycle then why isn't everyone on the forum 1000 pounds of muscle by now? doesn't work like that

Fair point. Usually work in kg so got that wrong.
Cheers for input.
Oct look ok for dbol + test?

Top Bottom