Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle of 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: First cycle of 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I might just out do you bro. :D

cant waitt o see what ya have in store!

Re: First cycle of 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit!! I would feel so friggin tight on that cycle I couldn't move!! That's a hell of a bulking cycle and with the right diet 15-20 pounds is easy!! :shocked:

100 tren ED? :
the tren at 100 ed was fantsatic ran it for 10 weeks this time! ate between 4-5k clean calories a day never got fat whole bulk

i just finished same cycle recently,i put on 26 pounds at the highest weight..now things have settled i have kept 22..i know i wont have same results with this one but if i can pull 15 out i would be stoked...i haven't bulked in years..always been maintaining or cutting..

mid feb im bulking again 12 weeks
5iu gh 5on 2 off for good
1000mg test 1-12
600mg deca 1-12
700mg tren 1-10
50mg dbol possibly 5 wks...have them layign around dont know if i will use them or not this time
hrt 200mg test c ew afterwords
just had excellent results with last bulker, looking to get 15-20 solid pounds if possible then ill cut over summer!

WHAT THE FUCK....

was about to flame, but then I so it was you bro :p lol

you know i luv ur ass!!!

boys and girls, Hayez is an elite mentor with a shitload of knowledge and experience under his belt...this cycle is ok because he's doing it...it is not ok for everyone (def. not for me)

Rock on brother....and let me know how much you put on you damn beast!!!!!

Hayez, you're going to like this bud.

I started my JAM cycle 2 weeks ago (check supplements section)

Starting next week, I'm going to start running test e at 250mgs ew and after 8 weeks will go up to 500mgs ew...will probably extend it to 6 MONTHS!!!! lol....Needto knows why (check PM history) :p

Hayez, you're going to like this bud.

I started my JAM cycle 2 weeks ago (check supplements section)

Starting next week, I'm going to start running test e at 250mgs ew and after 8 weeks will go up to 500mgs ew...will probably extend it to 6 MONTHS!!!! lol....Needto knows why (check PM history) :p
cant wait to see ur progress! ill check your thread
i would jump right in to the higher dose first but whatever works for ya! :)
lol @ about to flame!

mid feb im bulking again 12 weeks
5iu gh 5on 2 off for good
1000mg test 1-12
600mg deca 1-12
700mg tren 1-10
50mg dbol possibly 5 wks...have them layign around dont know if i will use them or not this time
hrt 200mg test c ew afterwords
just had excellent results with last bulker, looking to get 15-20 solid pounds if possible then ill cut over summer!

Two and a half grams a week? That is mighty bold bro -- up there with some of the highest I've ever seen -- anywhere -- by ANYONE. And I've seen some high ones.

You do realize you now MUST post pictures.

Two and a half grams a week? That is mighty bold bro -- up there with some of the highest I've ever seen -- anywhere -- by ANYONE. And I've seen some high ones.

You do realize you now MUST post pictures.
possibly for elite the doses are up there,but many other boards its a normal cycle ,and no pics. i like my job

I'm still on my Test E and Deca cycle.

For spring/summer I'll be using Test E 300mg e/w, Equipose (still not set on how much/how long), and Anavar 50mg e/w. Plus some Clen and T3.

I saw great results from just a little juice, so I'm still going light while it works. Anavar works amazing on me so I am glad I'm able to get some for my next cycle :).

possibly for elite the doses are up there,but many other boards its a normal cycle ,and no pics. i like my job

I wasn't comparing it to other boards. I know nothing of other boards other than there are a lot of guys who take a lot and look like nothing. I call them "steroid hobbyists." They sure aren't bodybuilders. I can find a coule of guys who play handball who look better.

My comparison was that of pros.

No need to worry about losing your job. A pic in the mirror without your face would surfice.

I wasn't comparing it to other boards. I know nothing of other boards other than there are a lot of guys who take a lot and look like nothing. I call them "steroid hobbyists." They sure aren't bodybuilders. I can find a coule of guys who play handball who look better.

My comparison was that of pros.

No need to worry about losing your job. A pic in the mirror without your face would surfice.

Meh leave the good bro alone... I have run higher then that. I am not going to do it all the time but I have..

Top Bottom