Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle 16yo Female...

emortal

Hehe, I thought that title would get a little more attraction...but no here is my first cycle.
Ok how does this one look? price/but most of all gains
Ttokkyo Deca 300mg x 10 ml …………………… $110
Organon Sust. 250mg…$10 per amp x8 $80
Liquidex 4mg x 20ml $260
Clomid 50mg $1 x21 $21
Nolvadex $1 x20

-Cycle:
---5'11" 185lbs 21yrs

-Ttokkyo Deca 375mg/week 1-8wks
-Organon Sust. 250mg/week 1-8wks
-Liquidex 1mg/day 1-11wks
-Clomid 50mg/day 11-13wks
-Novadex -on hand in case of symptoms
-Norizal @% solution 2 month supply
-4 hours a week lifting
-ALA 500mg/day
-Glucosamine 1500mg/day
-Chondrotin 1200mg/day
-Cytodene Methoxy-Pro twice a day /Skim Milk used
-Creatine 4000mg/day
-Calcium Supp 750mg/day
-Multivitamin 1 tab/day
-Water 1Gallon/day
Mostly light foods consisting of boiled eggs, baked chicken, steaks, oatmeal, special K cereal w/protien,

-Does that sound good? I left out priveron becasue I'm taking the deca and I kept the Sust 250 low becasue my dad lost half his top when he was about 26 and im already loosing some. Plus I dont care for body hair. How much you guys think I will gain muscle/fatloss? Remeber this is my first cycle...... Thx I REALLY appreciate the time to write a response! I'm a perfectionist and I want to get this one right. -Dan

Last edited:
Looks good to me. It seems you have done your homework. I don't think you need that much liquidex though IMO. 1mg eod will suffice. Even less sometimes if your not a sensitive individual. Prices seem a little high though too IMO but acceptable. Good luck bro.

Prices look good.

The Deca is alittle higher then I would go for a first cycle. I'd say no more then 300mgs/week. You're probably only going to get little more then 8 weeks at 300mgs/week of Ttokkyo Deca anyway. Sometimes the Mexican Vet labs accidently underfill them.

I don't really think you need that much Arimidex. It's only working for the test, and you're doing a low dose. .5mgs/every other day would be enough.

I would hit the Clomid harder then that, Deca shuts you down pretty hard. This is how we do it here ...

300mgs/day 1 ....
100mgs/everyday for the next ten days ...
50mgs/everyday for the final ten days.

With the amount of arimidex people are taking now compared to two years ago, it's only a matter of time before there is more fake liquidex floating around. I doubt you need 1 mg of the stuff on a light cycle. When it first came into these circles people were taking .25 EOD...

I am very suseptable to gyno so I was jsut being safe but your right the Sust is a little low. How much gains can I expect on this cycle? and any other tweaking woudl be appreciated

Quadsweep said:
Am I getting this right? 16yo FEMALE????

No no he edited it which im not sure why??? That was just to draw attention to the thread. Editing it was pointless though because it leaves so many wondering WTF??!!

Top Bottom