Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

Dupek

Hello I’m 45 years old and weigh 160. I am late the the game but have been working out consistently for 2 years now. I am looking to start my first cycle but need advice on what to do for the first time. My goal is to bulk up

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

i certainly dont recommend steroids after only working out for 2 years... you havent done anything naturally yet

Agree with Dylan. You might want bloodwork to check if you need test replacement. If your test is low a small dose could help but anything beyond that you need a lot more time lifting

I did get my blood work done and everything looked good, but my testosterone was on the lower side but not low enough

I would say for you to keep training or some more years before getting into steroids. You might wanna get into TRT in case your test levels are low but that will be defined by blood work

Hello I’m 45 years old and weigh 160. I am late the the game but have been working out consistently for 2 years now. I am looking to start my first cycle but need advice on what to do for the first time. My goal is to bulk up

At what height?

Top Bottom