Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

peterstewart

[FONT=&quot]Today was my first pin. I'm running a test only cycle (PSL 250mg test e). My question is when I'm drawing up the test I'm having to really pull on the damn thing to get it to come out of the vial. I was drawing with 18g filter needle. Is this normal?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Today was my first pin. I'm running a test only cycle (PSL 250mg test e). My question is when I'm drawing up the test I'm having to really pull on the damn thing to get it to come out of the vial. I was drawing with 18g filter needle. Is this normal?[/FONT]

18 is all ive ever drawn with and ive never had one issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Make sure you draw air into your syringe equal to the amount of gear you intend to draw, and inject the air into the vial first. This equalizes the pressure so you can draw the gear out easily.

Use an 18g normal needle. I use a 22g to draw. No issues at all

Top Bottom