Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

GeorgeRazzer

[FONT=&quot]Hey Guys,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've planned my first cycle out and wanted to see what you guys thought, yes I know being this young has its risks but I've had my mind set in stone and I've been doing my research for awhile now. I have almost 6 years of weight lifting behind my back and I think I'm ready to do this. I'll be doing a very light cycle considering it's my first and I don't want to harm my self anymore than I have to.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have my diet planned out and will be eating in a very big surplus. This will be a bulking cycle, I'll be doing Test E 8wk cycle @ 400mg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Stats[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Age: 21[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Height: 5'8"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Weight: 165[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Body Fat: <11%[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cycle:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]•Test E Twice a week Monday/Thursday @ 200mg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]•arimidex .25-.50 eod will adjust accordingly[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nolvadex 4 weeks starting 3 weeks after last pin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Questions-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]•For PCT would I need clomid? Or should I be fine with such a low dose of test ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Would this cycle be fine without running any hcg?[/FONT]

i have nothing to say about your cycle... noone here is going to advise a 21 year old anything with steroids... its ridiculous.. its your life but your on your own... you have to go to a forum where people dont give a shit about their members

You have so much natural testosterone at 21. When I was your age I thought I needed steroids to grow because my training and diet wasn’t as good as I thought it was. I did 3 cycles in my early 20’s and I paid for it in my 30s. Im convinced not knowing what I was doing at 21 caused the hormone imbalance I currently have. I had gyno, elevated estrogen, low test, etc. I’m on trt and Arimidex for the rest of my life at 39 years old.

Trust me! I know it’s exciting and getting so strong and bigger fast is appealing, but you can do it naturally and for free now without potentially screwing your self up. Just eat big and clean. Pick a program and stick with it. When you feel you’re plateauing, switch up what you’re doing.

Save the gear for when your older, have a good base, and it’s harder to build muscle naturally. And during that time just keep reading and absorbing knowledge so when you’re ready, you’ll be in a good place to start steroids.

Top Bottom