Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

jimjaobs66

I start my first cycle tomorow. Very excited. I just wanted to see any last comments about my cyle by people who know about aas more than I do.

My cycle is
500mg of TEST E
400mg EQ

Im going on this cycle for 10 weeks.

I will be running adex during my cycle at .5mg ED
The day after my last shot I will be taking nova.

Im 21, 6'3 and I weigh 220 pounds. Im 13 % body fat. Ive been lifting for about 6 years, mostly off and on, and hard for the last 8 months. I plan on eating a clean diet of about 4000 calories and I with be running 3 times a week and lift 6 days a week. What kind of results should I expect to see. I know this is a somewhat mild cycle, but it is my first. I want to gain a lean 20 pounds.

noone here is going to advise a 21 year old to use steroids nor anything about using them... you are making a HUGE mistake that i hope you are prepared to deal with

you have been lifting from 15-21.. I am going to explain something to you.. the lifting you do in your 20's is worth 10X more than what you did as a teenager

i would not even count anything you did as a teen into the factoring

so really you just started training, look at it that way

Way too young

WAYYYYYYY too much juice

Wayyyy to much a-dex

Cycle set up is all wrong

Not nearly enough for PCT

I start my first cycle tomorow. Very excited. I just wanted to see any last comments about my cyle by people who know about aas more than I do.

My cycle is
500mg of TEST E
400mg EQ

Im going on this cycle for 10 weeks.

I will be running adex during my cycle at .5mg ED
The day after my last shot I will be taking nova.

Im 21, 6'3 and I weigh 220 pounds. Im 13 % body fat. Ive been lifting for about 6 years, mostly off and on, and hard for the last 8 months. I plan on eating a clean diet of about 4000 calories and I with be running 3 times a week and lift 6 days a week. What kind of results should I expect to see. I know this is a somewhat mild cycle, but it is my first. I want to gain a lean 20 pounds.

If by tomorrow you mean 4 years from now...

Bro take it from me my body is all fucked up from starting at 26. My test levels are as low as an 80 year old man. Dude don’t be a fucking idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom