Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

boomer33

I'm looking to gain another 15-20 pounds of muscle (upper and lower body) and I need your help. How can I successfully gain the weight I'm looking for and keep the majority of it?

Can someone please help me with a first cycle?

15-20 pounds of muscle will take a decade to build that foundation

get on a proper diet and training routine and stick to it for the next 10 years and you can do it.

you won't gain that off a couple steroid cycles lol. if that was true then how come people who have been juicing years haven't gained 100 pounds of muscle by now? hmmmmm..

you have to be realistic or noone can help you... you are not going to add 15-20 lbs of muscle on one cycle.. thats just not realistic... weight gain and muscle gain are completely different..

In for this one.............

15-20 pounds of muscle will take a decade to build that foundation

get on a proper diet and training routine and stick to it for the next 10 years and you can do it.

you won't gain that off a couple steroid cycles lol. if that was true then how come people who have been juicing years haven't gained 100 pounds of muscle by now? hmmmmm..
The only time you'd gain that in a cycle is if you had an excellent foundation from years of training, them lost a lot of weight because of malnutrition and still training. And then went on cycle, with proper eating and training, then you would gain 15 lbs and keep it because your body knows that where you should be at I know because it happened to me when I had my son. Now adding new muscle is a totally different story. You'll be lucky to keep 5lbs. If I gain a pound every two weeks and keep it I'm happy.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Top Bottom