Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

treat65

ok well im gonna start my first cycle ... at the moment in 6'1 191 11 percent body fat. ill be taking 300 mg deca qv and 500 mg sust a week for 10 weeks. how much do u think on average a person such as myself should expect to gain if worked out properly ect.. from what ive been reading i should be able to gain more than say 15 pounds?

No one knows what a person "such as yourself" will gain. We don't know amything about you. Gains are 100% up to you.

Your 1st cycle should be test only.

Where is your on cycle protection?

What's your PCT?

What are your stats & training history?

Dylan's not gonna like this one, that's for sure :D

The answer to your question is that THERE IS NO ANSWER.
There's no way anyone can tell you how much muscle you can gain from this cycle, that cycle or whatever cycle you plan on running.

There are endless amount of various factors that can affect to what your body can achieve.

noone here is a psychic... noone can tell you what you are going to gain etc... i hate those questions... then when it doesnt happen when someone says what to expect, they point fingers etc.. you get out of it what you put into it...

you shouldnt be throwing multiple compounds at your body on a first run either... you need to give your body a chance adapt to this.. throwing multiple compounds at it right off the jump is a terrible idea

ok well im gonna start my first cycle ... at the moment in 6'1 191 11 percent body fat. ill be taking 300 mg deca qv and 500 mg sust a week for 10 weeks. how much do u think on average a person such as myself should expect to gain if worked out properly ect.. from what ive been reading i should be able to gain more than say 15 pounds?

Damn. My biggest cycle wasn't as much as your first

Do 500mg of test per week for 10 weeks for your first cycle. Don't forget to use an AI like aromasin to keep estrogen levels in the normal range

Top Bottom