Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

didiit6

I am 24 200lbs 13% body fat and have been training for 6 years consistently. I want to get on my first cycle and was thinking of running 800mg a week of Test only. I will run an AI alongside the test for 16 weeks. PCT will be from the "perfect pct". Am I missing anything here? Thanks guys.

i dont personally advise anyone your age to use steroids period but 800 mg is ridiculous, just ridiculous bro...

800mg is way more than you need on for your first cycle bro. I would cap it off at 500 mg to be honest.

400mg took my bench from 265 to 330 in 10 weeks at 44 yrs old. I battled internally with how much to take and wanted to take 800mg. Then a trusted friend told me to cut it in half and just see what happens. I'm so glad I did. Just finished the test only cycle last week and after blood work I have a good foundation of what test only can and will do for me. Thanks for the advice given by Dylan Gemelli's youtube videos and a trusted friend. Start low then you get the excitement of your next cycle and what adding another compound can and will do for you. Best of luck in your endeavers.

Top Bottom