Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

Rangerup

The mentor I had was reassigned to a region with very limited communication, so I need some guidance. This is my first cycle ever and I need to do as much homework as possible. I’ve got 200 ui (25 x 8) Hygetropin HGH, 10ml of 50mg/ml Dbol and a 10ml of 250 mg/ml Test. All are injectable. How should I stack these for maximum benefit and what supplements should I use to promote health? I need this laid out like a road map. Thanks in advance.

my first question is i hope you didn't blow a lot of money on HGH, cause good chance you got sold fake shit.

as for test and dbol. 400mg a week test with 20mg a day dbol as a kickstart is all you need. run aromasin and n2guard with them

You won't be able to run a proper steroid cycle with just 1 10mL vial of testosterone. You will need at least 2.

Head on over to evolutionary.org. Check the source reviews section and get yourself another vial of testosterone.

You will also need an AI, liver aid and PCT products. You can order all those from the board sponsorsn2bm.com, sarms1.com and ag-guys.com

Then run your cycle like this

Weeks 1 - 10
test 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg EOD
HGH 4iu/day (2iu before breakfast, 2iu post workout)

Days 1 - 20
25mg/day dbol
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I would get 2 more vials of test to start off. At 250mg/ml you will want to dose 1ml twice per week for your cycle. That would mean each vial would last 5 weeks. If you want to run a 12 week cycle, plus account for the vials not being a perfect 10ml, then get 3 total vials.

Thanks for all the input. Let me dissect this information. I’m sure I’ll have more questions, I want to do this right.

Top Bottom