Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

Dimitris1999

Hey everyone. I'm new, sorry for posting a new thread. So, I'm 18 years old, I have been working out for 2 years and I have gained some serious mass. I'm 5'9 and 175lbs. I'm about to start my first cycle (I'm not planning to keep juicing, I may take gear again after years). I was thinking of Test E for 10 weeks with PCT nolva/clomid. But my question is, would it be better for me to take a pro-hormone as my first cycle such as Epistane?

(Please if you came here to tell me ''OH GOSH NO DON'T TAKE AAS FROM 18 YEARS OLD YOU WILL DIE AND YOUR PEEPEE WILL SRINK etc etc etc, just don't, I won't pay that much attention since I have done my research and I won't change my mind. I promise to be careful though with dosages and PCT) Thanks!!

Steroids/pro-hormones are a terrible idea for an 18 year old. I know this isn't the advice you want to hear but you will thank us in the long run. At 18, your body is still going through puberty. Throwing steroids into the mix will prevent your body from going through puberty properly. You are going to do serious long term permeant damage to your health.

Besides, at 18 your natural testosterone levels are already through the roof. All you need to do is perfect your diet and training. The only supplement an 18 year old needs is a good whey isolate supplement to help meet their body's daily protein requirements.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

I will answer your question but I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS. YOU WILL SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE REGRETTING IT. I PROMISE YOU THAT.

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Thank you for your advices I really appreciate that. Well, I forgot to mention that my goal isn't to become the next Mr. Olympia. I just want an aesthetic physique. So im not going to take steroids life long. Just a couple of cycles or even one would help me reach my goal faster and with better results. What's your opinion about test e and tren e with hgc of course and a great pct as my first cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your advices I really appreciate that. Well, I forgot to mention that my goal isn't to become the next Mr. Olympia. I just want an aesthetic physique. So im not going to take steroids life long. Just a couple of cycles or even one would help me reach my goal faster and with better results. What's your opinion about test e and tren e with hgc of course and a great pct as my first cycle?

You don't have the goals to be the next mr.olympia yet you want to start steroids at 18? You are thinking of using tren for your first cycle? I'm sorry to be a dick but you need to get your head on straight.

Steroids are no quick fix. You can VERY easily obtain a aesthetic physique with just proper diet and training. You do NOT need drugs.

Here is a photo I took 2 weeks ago -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/current-photo-me-1488850.html

I am not on anything....

But in the description you are saying that you are taking SARMs. I never said that im going to take tren on my first cycle, i just asked for your opinion. My first cycle will be test e, nothing more nothing less. Id rather spend a 100 bucks more and reach my goals faster than spend thousands on supplements that actually do little to nothing.

Good luck finding a wife since you will never be able to have kids. You are going to permanently fuck up your HPTA. You don't want to hear it because you know it is true. If you have indeed done the research then you already know that. This is just like the guys who don't run blood work on cycle.......they know they are fucked up but don't want to actually see the numbers.

Good luck finding a wife since you will never be able to have kids. You are going to permanently fuck up your HPTA. You don't want to hear it because you know it is true. If you have indeed done the research then you already know that. This is just like the guys who don't run blood work on cycle.......they know they are fucked up but don't want to actually see the numbers.

Thank you for your reply. Well, i've done a lot of research and I heard that my test levels with only test e will recover really fast because im young (with pct of course) and my body is virgin to steroids so im going to have some amazing results while minimum side effects. I have done this question to other forums too i just wanted to hear more opinions but no one told me that there is going to be a permanent damage.

Top Bottom