Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

MiamiRock

Hello,

I am considering my first cycle and I was going to do Test-P/Winstrol but from doing more research I'm considering just doing a 12 week Test-P cycle taking Arimidex along the cycle.

For PCT I was looking at taking Nolva and Clomid for four weeks 4 days after my last pin.

Do I really need to take both Nolva and Clomid if I'm just taking Test-P? Is there anything I am missing or any other recommendations?

Scratch the winny, run a long ester test... No sense in having to do ED or EOD injections on your first run... Test is test, keep your estro and diet in check run the Adex and there will be no significant difference in water retention if that's why you were wanting to run prop.

As for pct I think nolva clomid should suffice for a test only cycle nolva extended a week after clomid stops I believe is suggested. Nolva at 40/40/20/20/20 and clomid 100/80/80/60. Maybe someone else will chime in on Pct though.. I just blast and cruise so I'm not to very educated on proper PCT protocols

Depends on availabilty of better stuff.

With Prop you will need to inject at least every 2 days, preferably every single day.

Winny sucks, unless you are an athlete wishing to gain strength without adding any weight.

You can use nolva both on-cycle to avoid gyno, and as pct to be on the safe side.

Scratch the winny, run a long ester test... No sense in having to do ED or EOD injections on your first run... Test is test, keep your estro and diet in check run the Adex and there will be no significant difference in water retention if that's why you were wanting to run prop.

As for pct I think nolva clomid should suffice for a test only cycle nolva extended a week after clomid stops I believe is suggested. Nolva at 40/40/20/20/20 and clomid 100/80/80/60. Maybe someone else will chime in on Pct though.. I just blast and cruise so I'm not to very educated on proper PCT protocols

Which Test do you suggest instead of Test-P so I wouldn't have to pin EOD? I was thinking twice a week on the Test-P.

You can't pin prop 2x/week your hormones will be all over the place, the half life is not long enough. That's a great way to have a horrible first cycle experience and screw your body up real quick! I think you have some more research to do before you go ahead and start using AAS.

But I will still advise you to use test enanthate or cyp if you are set and plan on going ahead anyways... Definately learn your esters and injection schedule and all your ancillaries before you start your cycle. There is no point in using AAS unless you fully commit to the lifestyle and the benefits outweigh the risks associated.

Test Enanthate 500mg/week
Weeks 1-14

Arimidex .25mg EOD bumped to .5 if sides appear
OR
Aromasin 6.25 - 12.5mg ED again dependant on sides (aromasin is not as easy to crash your estro on so you can start at the increased dose if you wish and are nervous)

Weeks 1-14

Your cycle should last at least 12 weeks, but no longer than 16 for a first time. 14 would be an ideal length though imo

Top Bottom