Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

Botb

Hi,

I am 24 and been lifting for the last 3 years, I have been following a good diet and have made good progress. I believe, it's time to take things to the next level and would want to start with my first cycle. My main goal with this would be to pack on muscle mass. What do you guys recommend? I would also like to know what kind of post-cycle therapy I should use with that

(Reading the articles here I am leaning towards Dianabol but would really like suggestions from you guys)

Really appreciate the help!

test only first cycle or test with a dbol kick start.

pct 2 weeks after last test pin with nolva and clomid

Thanks for the above responses.
What kind of dosage for dbol and test e together is suggested?
If you could help me with the dosage for the PCT (nolva and clomid) that'll be great too.

1-4 30mg of dbol ed
1-12 250mg of test e x2 a week

Thanks for the responses.

Sorry, I am going to have a lot of questions (trying to get a good understanding) because I want to sure about a lot before I start

Correct me if I am wrong but from what I understand,
12 weeks of Test E taking 250mg twice a week (thinking Mondays and Thursdays)
About dbol ed (what does ed stand for?) A little confused on the dosage
4 weeks, 30mg per week (so, 10mg thrice a week? Monday, Wednesday, Friday)

Do I need any AI for this cycle? Liver Support?

clomid 50 50 25 25 (means 50mg first week? then 50, 25, 25?)
nolva 40 40 20 20

Monday and Thursdays will be good for the test. I do Tuesday and Friday that way I can work legs on Monday if I have soreness from the injection it makes me want to skip legs or not go as hard. Just how I feel

Ed is everyday EOD would be every other day. so that's 30mg Ed if ur getting 10mg pills u can split it up even throughout the day or take 10 in the am and the other 20 about 2hrs before u workout.

You can take and AI if u want aromasin 10-12 mg eod should be fine.

Clomid 50 Ed week 1, 50ed week 2, 25 Ed week 3, 25ed week 4. Then nolva 40 40 20 20. Wait 2 weeks after last pin to start the clomid and nolva.

Keep doing your research and when you start listen to your body. Do your research on making the injection as well. Have you ever done an IM injection on your self? Or will you have someone that has doing them for you? There is a lot that goes into this make sure you r ready and aware of all the effects.

Monday and Thursdays will be good for the test. I do Tuesday and Friday that way I can work legs on Monday if I have soreness from the injection it makes me want to skip legs or not go as hard. Just how I feel

Ed is everyday EOD would be every other day. so that's 30mg Ed if ur getting 10mg pills u can split it up even throughout the day or take 10 in the am and the other 20 about 2hrs before u workout.

You can take and AI if u want aromasin 10-12 mg eod should be fine.

Clomid 50 Ed week 1, 50ed week 2, 25 Ed week 3, 25ed week 4. Then nolva 40 40 20 20. Wait 2 weeks after last pin to start the clomid and nolva.

Keep doing your research and when you start listen to your body. Do your research on making the injection as well. Have you ever done an IM injection on your self? Or will you have someone that has doing them for you? There is a lot that goes into this make sure you r ready and aware of all the effects.

Thanks, that clears up a lot.
I will be doing the IM injection myself, is there a good article on here I can read for it?

I have started looking up the products and have some confusion there in terms of what brand to go for etc. Is dbol the same as dianabol (methandienone)? Testosterone E250 as test e?

Top Bottom