Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle..

Eliteforce33

iv been coming on these forums allot as a guest, signed up today after getting some good info and i wanted to start a new cycle but wanted to get a advice from the seniors .
Stats;
age 25, been lifting since 18 but got consistent 1-1/2 year ago with the meal and gym.
H: 5'9
W' 150Pounds
BF: 9%

So heres my cycle....

week 1-4 dbol (60 mg a week ) First time so i didn’t want to do too much.
Week 1-4 Arimidex 1mg
week 1-10 sustanon 250 500 mg a week
week 14-18 tamoxifen 10mg daily
arimidex 1mg week 1-4

Monday: sustanon 250 1Ml
tuesday: dbol 30mg
Thursday: sustanon 250 1 ml
Fri:dbol 30 mg

thanks in advance =)

Are you sure you weigh 150

Agree with rick, what's your aas experience ? Personally I would just run 1 ester of test probably E if you only want to pin 2x a week. Cycle support and pct?

150 is a little light to begin cycling. I know you are lean, but you should still work on building a better base before starting IMO

My point exactly.

iv been coming on these forums allot as a guest, signed up today after getting some good info and i wanted to start a new cycle but wanted to get a advice from the seniors .
Stats;
age 25, been lifting since 18 but got consistent 1-1/2 year ago with the meal and gym.
W' 150Pounds

So heres my cycle....

Week 1-4 Arimidex 1mg
arimidex 1mg week 1-4

thanks in advance =)

First off you're awfully small to start a cycle. Secondly you can't do Dbol twice a week, it needs to be taken everyday because of its short half life. Lastly your PCT is awful.
My advice is don't even touch AAS until you up your weight and get dialed in. If you insist on doing AAS anyway forget the Dbol and stick with Sustanon only. Also do more research on a proper PCT. Eat, eat, and eat some more.

~johnycoolnuts~

Stats;
W' 150Pounds

So heres my cycle....

Week 1-4 Arimidex 1mg
arimidex 1mg week 1-4

thanks in advance =)

I know a lot of guys are telling you not to run a cycle and I agree with them in theory, but I'm guessing you'll use roids no matter the advice you get here. Therefore, here is a decent no-steroid cycle that will deliver steroid-like results for you.

Week 1-6:
Dianabulk 2 caps/day (1 am/1 pre workout)
Ostarine (MK-2866) 25mgs/day (12.5mgs AM/12.5mgs PM)
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Start with this simple oral only cycle and go from there. I suggest doing PCT after this.

thanks everyone, i know I'm very light to be doing a cycle but thats why i wanna do a cycle to get to 170. I'm not trying to be huge, i just wanna look muscular in a normal tee. I'm listening to everyoens advice but i really just wanna hear How to do my cycle properly. thanks

thanks everyone, i know I'm very light to be doing a cycle but thats why i wanna do a cycle to get to 170. I'm not trying to be huge, i just wanna look muscular in a normal tee. I'm listening to everyoens advice but i really just wanna hear How to do my cycle properly. thanks

That's not how it works

Top Bottom