Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

AdamC

I have just started an oxymetholone cycle. It is my first ever cycle. I am planning to do oxy for 4 weeks and then maybe do 4 weeks on dianobol. Does anyone have any advice for me? Im 21 years old, about 90kg, been bodybuilding for a few years now, but have always been natural.

Steroid cycles should sound like a beautiful song when you read them out.... That sounds like shit personally. Do test first bro. You'll be happy you did

I have done some homework. Have you got any suggestions for me? Test in oral or injection? I am not comfortable doing injections right now.

Oh my....If you've done some homework it hasn't been much. This is why you come here before you start a cycle. This looks like a disaster. Post some more info about yourself and what your goals are, etc. Whats your body fat percentage and height?

I am 21, about 95kg. Id say about 8-10 percent body fat maybe. What do you suggest i do ?. I would like to get a litte bit bigger, alot stronger and then get ripped

give accurate stats and layout your planned cycle and pct in detail and the guys here will help you a bunch.

That's what I'm asking for though advice for a cycle and pct

Here is my advice...DONT DO THIS SHIT CYCLE.

8 weeks of orals ? your liver wont like you and your gains will be short lived.

oh you will blow-up for a few weeks alright , and then bye bye water weight .

Do more research on AAS and understand the importance of pct as opposed to just finding out what pills to pop for it.

When you are ready to do a worthwhile cycle ,consider 8-10 weeks of test @ 300mg ( yeah with needles :qt: )

I do know some I'm just asking for some advice. I have researched a lot. It's just that there is a lot of conflicting advice

Top Bottom