Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

Bro..

You should seriously be listening to what everyone is saying forget about aas. Your bf is way too high ( not trying to offend) to be running the cycle you have layed out. The higher ones bf the higher the risk of side effects. Plus you just finished winny you shouldnt just jump from cycle to cycle your hormone levels will be fucked before you know it. Were you taking any supports while taking the winny like liver support etc ???

Sent from my GT-I9300T using EliteFitness

Not easily offended haha so None taken. The cycle that I layed out was actually suggested to me by a body builder lol... I will try and find out my bf%.. What would be a good % to start at..? Yeah Ive been taking liver support 3x a day, multis 2x a day, fish oil +joint support 2x a day.

You really should do some more research. Deca is the complete opposite of what you want. It's going to blow u up like a water balloon and if I don't have any muscle base right now which it sounds like you don't your just going to look fat

I got muscle base... Im a bigger framed guy... I use to unload 53 foot trailers of tires by hand then throw ( not lift actually throw ) 100's of tires up a flight of stairs.. Not to mention tractor tires i would also unload out of 53 footers.. Again all by hand... Did that for 5 years... Recently dissmissed so just been working out 3 times a day since..

Also got really good results from the winny alone..

Not easily offended haha so None taken. The cycle that I layed out was actually suggested to me by a body builder lol... I will try and find out my bf%.. What would be a good % to start at..? Yeah Ive been taking liver support 3x a day, multis 2x a day, fish oil +joint support 2x a day.

15% would be the absolute minimum I wld have before running a cycle. Like sinister said deca can bloat you and you will be looking like a puffer fish. Just stick to a solid diet and keep getting ya workouts in. Maybe try low carb cardio days in between your weight days.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using EliteFitness

you need to get your Body fat down more and start with just one injectable compound (test) to see how your body reacts to steroids, deca will kill your libido and linger in the body up to 18 months.Not a good choice.

you need to get your Body fat down more and start with just one injectable compound (test) to see how your body reacts to steroids, deca will kill your libido and linger in the body up to 18 months.Not a good choice.

After hearing about the deca.. Im gunna get rid of that... I've got test.. Would it be safe to do test with another cycle of winny.... Considering Im almost done my previous bottle of winny.. ( 2 25mg tabs a day ) or would that cause problems... Or should I just stick with the test for now.. If so how much of that should a beginner be taking...

Sell the test and get a treadmill, lol just kiddin, but seriously you need to get that Bf% down bro!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Start with just Test E 500mg a week, pinning twice a week (Monday and Thursday 250mg per pin). Stay away from Deca because it will blow you up and you should get your bf down to at least 12% before you decide to bulk.

But try to lose some BF before you start the cycle. It really makes a big difference and you will thank everyone here for the advice.

No idea why your body builder friend suggested Deca. Stay away from winny tabs. Anavar will do the trick and it's milder on side effects.

Sent from my HTC One X using EliteFitness

Start with just Test E 500mg a week, pinning twice a week (Monday and Thursday 250mg per pin). Stay away from Deca because it will blow you up and you should get your bf down to at least 12% before you decide to bulk.

But try to lose some BF before you start the cycle. It really makes a big difference and you will thank everyone here for the advice.

No idea why your body builder friend suggested Deca. Stay away from winny tabs. Anavar will do the trick and it's milder on side effects.

Sent from my HTC One X using EliteFitness

Alright thank you.

After hearing about the deca.. Im gunna get rid of that... I've got test.. Would it be safe to do test with another cycle of winny.... Considering Im almost done my previous bottle of winny.. ( 2 25mg tabs a day ) or would that cause problems... Or should I just stick with the test for now.. If so how much of that should a beginner be taking...

If you can get your hands on some anavar you could throw that in at the beginning or end. Or even some epistane. I think those would work really well for you

Age 21
wt 229
ht 6'2
BF% I don't know.. Still a bit chubby lol
diet
training split
years training

Hello Ive got 6 days left of oral winstrol.. 25mg at 2 a day 100 tabs... Now I got Deca & Test... Im new to this so im not sure how much I should be taking of each.. Also I use to be about 350 a year ago dropped down to 220.. Then went on vacation.. Went up to 268 and as of today im 229.. My goal is to lose fat and get a nice defined look going.. For the record this is all new to me... Any help would be greatly appreciated..

How long were you on holidays to gain 48 pounds?

Top Bottom