Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

Thanks everyone... this was a HUGEEEE help and I appreciate it. It seems like a TON of stuff, is it all really necessary? Everyone I talk to really just says take test E clomid and a pct.
I was thinking about waiting till the end of the season where I can beast legs again, it's quite depressing actually. No way I can drop snowboarding this year, I can workout all year long... I can't snowboard all year.

up i agree with the advice you were given. definately go 12 weeks and you need to lay off the snowboarding if you want to bodybuild. they don't mix well at all. next thing you know you have a fall and you tear or break something halfway through cycle then what? a waste is what .. you must workout your legs, you need a strong trunk, thats the #1 thing. don't be one of those guys who are huge in the upper body and have stick legs. its pathetic

otherwise you just don't need steroids, hold off till the spring in that case

up i agree with the advice you were given. definately go 12 weeks and you need to lay off the snowboarding if you want to bodybuild. they don't mix well at all. next thing you know you have a fall and you tear or break something halfway through cycle then what? a waste is what .. you must workout your legs, you need a strong trunk, thats the #1 thing. don't be one of those guys who are huge in the upper body and have stick legs. its pathetic

NOnononononononono...... Leg day is my favorite day, I live for leg day. I make fun of guys who skip leg day, lets not get the wrong impression of me. My debate is exactly what you said, I don;t want to waste this and if I injure myself during the season, im fahkkked. I'll hold off till I get back to squatting my normal weight.

up i agree with the advice you were given. Definately go 12 weeks and you need to lay off the snowboarding if you want to bodybuild. They don't mix well at all. Next thing you know you have a fall and you tear or break something halfway through cycle then what? A waste is what .. You must workout your legs, you need a strong trunk, thats the #1 thing. Don't be one of those guys who are huge in the upper body and have stick legs. Its pathetic

+1

~ez

Top Bottom