Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle **Test E** Detailed Log

homingpigeon

**Test E, GW-501516, EPI** Detailed Log

After a lot of self debate, research and help from members...I am finally going to start my first cycle of AAS. First pin in a few hours.

I will be keeping a detailed cycle, diet, and workout log. My goal is to post twice a week with body stats, lifting stats and thoughts on my diet.

My before statistics:
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 217lbs
Fat Percent: 12-14%
Neck: 16.5"
Arm (around bicep): 15.5"
Shoulder (around deltoid, just after armpit): 17.5"
Chest (at nipple line): 41"
Waist (at belly button): 38.5"
Thighs (just under crotch): 25.5"
Calves: 15.5"

Goals for cycle:
-First and foremost, I don't want to increase my body fat percentage so I am going to diet accordingly. Basically, a lean muscle mass cycle. If I have to I can cut hard after my cycle.
-I would like to increase my arm and calf circumference. My calves especially. Chicken legs since I was little. LOL
-My chest has good size. But I would like to create more definition in my upper chest. That line all the way to the collarbone that makes us look amazing.
-Due to my profession I would like to maintain or increase my cardio level. This is necessary.

Cycle Layout:
---the backbone---
Weeks 1-12: Test E 400mg - 200mg twice a week.
Weeks 1-6: Epistane - 40, 40, 40, 40, 50, 60mg daily
Weeks 5-12: GW-501516 - 20mg daily

---support---
Weeks 5-12: HCGenerate
Weeks 1-18: Opti-Men Pro Vitamin
Weeks 1-8: Forged Liver
Weeks 5-12: Aromasin - 12.5mg every other day

---post cycle therapy---
Week 1-4: Clomid - 50-50-25-25mg every day
Week 1-4: DAA Powder
Week 1-4: Post Cycle/Unleashed
Week 1-4: Forma-Stanzol

Diet:
2800 kcal/day
60% Protien, 25% Fat, 15% Carb
Clean Calories

Workout: (building tone, strength and mass in that order)
Day 1 (legs, back, biceps, forearms):
-Deadlift - 5 sets of 5 reps
-Seated Calf Raise - 4 sets of 15 reps (fatigue to failure for mass)
-Weighted Pull Ups - 5 sets of 5 reps
-Lateral Pulldown (varied grip) - 5 sets of 5 reps
-Olympic Barbell Curl - 5 sets of 5 reps
-Seated Alternate Dumbbell Curls - 5 sets of 5 reps each arm
-Barbell Behind the Back Wrist Curl - 4 sets of 15 reps (fatigue to failure for mass)
-Dumbell Palms Down Wrist Curl - 4 sets of 15 reps (fatigue to failure for mass)
-High Impact Interval Training - 21min, 1min walk/30sec sprint

Day 2 (chest, shoulders, triceps, abs)
-Dumbbell Incline Bench Press - 5 sets of 10 reps
-Dumbbell Fly - 5 sets of 5 reps
-Standing Military Shoulder Press - 5 sets of 5 reps
-Machine Lateral Raise - 5 sets of 5 reps
-Close Grip Bench Press - 5 sets of 5 reps
-Weighted Dips - 4 sets of 5 reps
-Dumbbell Renegade Rows - 3 sets of 20 reps
-Elbow Planks - 3 sets of 2 minutes
-Hanging Leg Raise - 3 sets of 20 reps

Day 3 (HIIT)

My workout is a hybrid of Rusty Moore's Visual Impact for Men. He has a ton of research and data to support different lifting techniques that promote different types of muscle vs. strength gains. The routine above is designed to achieve some of both mass and strength gains.

Let me know what you guys think. Today is Day 2 of my workout. I will post thoughts on my first pin and my starting weights for a benchmark.

All critique, comments, and praise are welcome.

Last edited:
its better to run the HCGenerate in the front of the cycle until u run out, and do a HCG blast the last weeeks of ur cycle leading up to ur PCT..

i dont know much about ur routine and seems like u'd be overtraining a lil bit coz ur doing so many muscle groups a day, but u know ur body best..

Everything else looks good, have fun with the cycle bro

After a lot of self debate, research and help from members...I am finally going to start my first cycle of AAS. First pin in a few hours.

I will be keeping a detailed cycle, diet, and workout log. My goal is to post twice a week with body stats, lifting stats and thoughts on my diet.

My before statistics:
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 217lbs
Fat Percent: 12-14%
Neck: 16.5"
Arm (around bicep): 15.5"
Shoulder (around deltoid, just after armpit): 17.5"
Chest (at nipple line): 41"
Waist (at belly button): 38.5"
Thighs (just under crotch): 25.5"
Calves: 15.5"

Goals for cycle:
-First and foremost, I don't want to increase my body fat percentage so I am going to diet accordingly. Basically, a lean muscle mass cycle. If I have to I can cut hard after my cycle.
-I would like to increase my arm and calf circumference. My calves especially. Chicken legs since I was little. LOL
-My chest has good size. But I would like to create more definition in my upper chest. That line all the way to the collarbone that makes us look amazing.
-Due to my profession I would like to maintain or increase my cardio level. This is necessary.

Cycle Layout:
---the backbone---
Weeks 1-12: Test E 400mg - 200mg twice a week.
Weeks 1-6: Epistane - 40mg daily
Weeks 5-12: GW-501516 - 20mg daily

---support---
Weeks 1-4: HCGenerate
Weeks 5-8: hCG 500iu - 250iu twice a week
Weeks 9-12: HCGenerate
Weeks 1-18: Opti-Men Pro Vitamin
Weeks 1-8: Forged Liver
Weeks 5-12: Aromasin - 12.5mg every other day

---post cycle therapy---
Week 1-4: Clomid - 50-50-25-25mg every day
Week 1-4: DAA Powder
Week 1-4: Post Cycle/Unleashed
Week 1-4: Forma-Stanzol

Diet:
2800 kcal/day
60% Protien, 25% Fat, 15% Carb
Clean Calories

Workout: (building tone, strength and mass in that order)
Day 1 (legs, back, biceps, forearms):
-Deadlift - 5 sets of 5 reps
-Seated Calf Raise - 4 sets of 15 reps (fatigue to failure for mass)
-Weighted Pull Ups - 5 sets of 5 reps
-Lateral Pulldown (varied grip) - 5 sets of 5 reps
-Olympic Barbell Curl - 5 sets of 5 reps
-Seated Alternate Dumbbell Curls - 5 sets of 5 reps each arm
-Barbell Behind the Back Wrist Curl - 4 sets of 15 reps (fatigue to failure for mass)
-Dumbell Palms Down Wrist Curl - 4 sets of 15 reps (fatigue to failure for mass)

Day 2 (chest, shoulders, triceps, abs)
-Dumbbell Incline Bench Press - 5 sets of 10 reps
-Dumbbell Fly - 5 sets of 5 reps
-Standing Military Shoulder Press - 5 sets of 5 reps
-Machine Lateral Raise - 5 sets of 5 reps
-Close Grip Bench Press - 5 sets of 5 reps
-Weighted Dips - 4 sets of 5 reps
-Dumbbell Renegade Rows - 3 sets of 20 reps
-Elbow Planks - 3 sets of 2 minutes
-Hanging Leg Raise - 3 sets of 20 reps

Day 3 (HIIT)

My workout is a hybrid of Rusty Moore's Visual Impact for Men. He has a ton of research and data to support different lifting techniques that promote different types of muscle vs. strength gains. The routine above is designed to achieve some of both mass and strength gains.

Let me know what you guys think. Today is Day 2 of my workout. I will post thoughts on my first pin and my starting weights for a benchmark.

All critique, comments, and praise are welcome.

I would def. Up the carbs man..
Shouldnt u be running aromasin from day1? maybe the other guys could let you know. Also i think you should up epistane dosage a bit near the end just my thougt. Gl

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

its better to run the HCGenerate in the front of the cycle until u run out, and do a HCG blast the last weeeks of ur cycle leading up to ur PCT..

i dont know much about ur routine and seems like u'd be overtraining a lil bit coz ur doing so many muscle groups a day, but u know ur body best..

Can I run HCGenerate for 8 weeks straight then blast the hCG? Is that what you are suggesting?

Over training isn't a concern. Primarily because on most of the lifts with this type of routine I am not training to failure. My muscles will have less atrophy.

Instead of doing the first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks with HCGenerate , just run it starting week 4 until end of cycle. Its the same amount of time and amount of product but will be more effective for you in preventing shutdown.

Don't be afraid of going to 50-60mg the last 2 or 3 weeks. That's where it really shines IMO

I would def. Up the carbs man..
Shouldnt u be running aromasin from day1? maybe the other guys could let you know. Also i think you should up epistane dosage a bit near the end just my thougt.

In my experience this carb level is what works best for me. I understand that it is unusually low but I keep a close eye on it. What I don't want is any left over sugar in my system. Low carb diet should also keep my triglycerides in check.

I completely agree with the epi dose. I forgot to show i was upping the dose.

Can I plan to start the Aromasin on week 5 but have it on hand in case i start showing signs of gyno earlier?

Instead of doing the first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks with HCGenerate , just run it starting week 4 until end of cycle. Its the same amount of time and amount of product but will be more effective for you in preventing shutdown.

In your opinion just shelve the hCG? Or is there a use for it during pct? or can I blast it just before pct as soon as I finish HCGenerate?

In your opinion just shelve the hCG? Or is there a use for it during pct? or can I blast it just before pct as soon as I finish HCGenerate?

This is the way i'd do it. Finish out your hcgenerate, then blast the hcg in the two weeks leading into pct.

Btw, got your text, gonna be following along buddy. Looks like a good run and I hope you enjoy!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Log Update #1
----------------------

Day 1: Friday, October 19th

CYCLE:
Today was my first pin! I followed all of the advise. I must have watched an hour of video on how to properly site an intermusclular glute injection. I am happy to say that my first injection went off without a hitch. No pain on injection. No blood when aspirating. And no soreness after. None. I was surprised.

Then after the injection I went to the gym for the first workout of my cycle. I wanted to work really hard and set a good standard baseline for the rest of the cycle. Here are my results.

WORKOUT:
Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Core
-Dumbbell Incline Bench Press - 70lbs x 5reps x 5sets - Felt great. Might have had enough for 75lbs but we shall see next time.
-Dumbbell Fly - 45 x 5 x 5
-Machine Shoulder Lateral Raise - 120 x 5 x 4
-Close Grip Bench Press - 140 x 5 x 5
-Weighted Dip - 25 x 5 x 4
-Alternate Renegade Rows - 35 x 20 x 3
-Plank - 2min plank, 1min rest, 2min plank, 1min rest, 1min plank
-Cicular Hanging Leg Raises - 20 x 4
*all in all I feel like my workout went great. Didn't notice any soresness in my injection site. And really felt like this will be a great baseline.

DIET:
I started my Intermittent Fasting diet today. I will be fasting 16 and eating for 8. My larger meal will usually be the one following my workout. On a fast/cardio day my larger meal will be my fast breaker.
My stats:
Basal Metabolic Rate: 2157cal
Daily Caloric goal for workout days: 2800cal ratio of 40% protein, 40% carb, 20% fat
Daily Caloric goal for cardio/rest days: 1950cal ratio of 60% protein, 20% carb, 20% fat

Typical foods I will eat during my cycle will be:
chicken breast
plain Fage greek yogurt
spinach leaves
frozen veggies
steel cut oats
whey protein isolate powder
wheat bread
sweet potatoes
canned tuna
fresh fish
beef
quinoa
wild rice
whole grain rice
bananas
apples
lean pork chops

Thanks for reading. Another post coming soon.

Top Bottom