Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Hai Guys:)

was looking through many forums seems this is the most active place to discuss about this.
well ive been training for 4-5 years and finally decided to take on my first cycle.
Its pretty hard to get gear here.
After getting close with one of my gym instructors he hooked me up with a guy who sells it.
According to my gym coach he was suggesting me to go on sust 250 and deca 250 three times a week. which means 750mg each week for about 6-8 weeks?

Ive gone through alot of forums but didnt get the info i wanted.

So my question is...
1) Is 750mg a week too much? If so what would you suggest?
2) What happens when dosage is high? because i am looking for quick results.
3) abt the duration....he is suggesting me to go on a short cycle. But ive read deca takes atleast 10 weeks to give me good results is that true?
Im not looking for a huge body but a bigger chest and bigger arms?
im just so pissed with my arms not being tight with my tshirt sleeves even after all these years of training and diet.
4) will i be able to achieve a decent fitness physique with this cycle? do you have any tips/suggestions?
5) Also abt PCT when should i start? would nolvadex be the best bet?
and how long should i take them.

Thanks.
All replies are warmly welcomed.

If i have said something wrong please let me know.Thanks Again.

Hai Guys:)

was looking through many forums seems this is the most active place to discuss about this.

well ive been training for 4-5 years and finally decided to take on my first cycle.

Its pretty hard to get gear here.

After getting close with one of my gym instructors he hooked me up with a guy who sells it.

According to my gym coach he was suggesting me to go on sust 250 and deca 250 three times a week. which means 750mg each week for about 6-8 weeks?

Ive gone through alot of forums but didnt get the info i wanted.

So my question is...

1) Is 750mg a week too much? If so what would you suggest?

2) What happens when dosage is high? because i am looking for quick results.

3) abt the duration....he is suggesting me to go on a short cycle. But ive read deca takes atleast 10 weeks to give me good results is that true?

Im not looking for a huge body but a bigger chest and bigger arms?

im just so pissed with my arms not being tight with my tshirt sleeves even after all these years of training and diet.

4) will i be able to achieve a decent fitness physique with this cycle? do you have any tips/suggestions?

5) Also abt PCT when should i start? would nolvadex be the best bet?

and how long should i take them.

Thanks.

All replies are warmly welcomed.

If i have said something wrong please let me know.Thanks Again.

1. Your gym instructor isn't someone you should listen to, there is no reason to why you need to run those kind of dosages on a first cycle. 750mg is to much test for a first cycle and 750mg of deca is considered almost a vet dosage. We recommended you start at 500mgs of Testosteone a week for ten weeks, you don't need to run anything else. See how your body reacts to that and how recover after a pct then move forward to multi-compound cycles.

2. If your dosage is to high you'll most likely experience just harsher side effects depending on what drug you're using. Never the less it's pointless on running super high dosages, you won't have the androgen receptor take up capability to handle such mg's and will be throwing money and drugs out the window for nothing, start low, more is not better especially with steroids..

3. If you aren't already considerably a decent size then you don't need any kind of enhancement. Food is the most anabolic thing you can put In your bod remember that. Steroids do help to a large degree but you do need to understand nothing will work if you are not eating enough and training hard enough. The best tip I could give you is learn how to get those big arms and chest first with out the aid of steroids. You don't sound ready to be "supplementing" as this thread seems like it's coming from someone you still rocks the dyel look. Nothing will stop you from doing it but research more and take things into consideration

I'm like it, all the "diet" "train longer" "test only" stuff aside. If you're gonna do it, you're gonna do it regardless.
My advice being, run the sust @500/wk for the first few weeks, then if you're doin well toss some dbol In there. Not a fan of DECA personally, love the npp, of save it for the next one tho, and there will be a next one.
Reason being:first cycle you're going to respond like crazy to the test, if you must with the DECA, of hit it 400/wk.
Caber/prami with it

OP what's your stats? Sounds like you need to learn how to diet and train bc your "arms won't grow" well how big are they?

I will recomend deca between 300-400mg and sustanon 500mg if u work hard and eat well specially if this is your first cycle u should gain between 10-15 pounds in 10-12 weeks. Try to add dianabol for the first 4-5 weeks and u will see. Good luck and dont forget pc.

Top Bottom