Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first bulking cycle: deca/sustanon/dbol

KFB

hello EF. this is my first post, and i would like feedback on the first cycle that i am considering. i am 29/male/195lb/13%bf (guess). i have been lifting hard for about 6 months, and i seem to have reached a plateau. a buddy has been lifting much more frequently for years, and he has done research on AAS, so we have collaborated to come up with this proposed cycle for my first:
8 weeks
200 deca, 250 sustanon each week
taper up to 25mg dbol ED, then taper down
novalex 20mg ED
hcg 2 weeks PCT

also, milk thistle and tylers for liver protection, and possibly sesamax to limit fat gain.
my goal is to increase my strength and finally pack some real LBM/muscle on my frame, as i have been pretty skinny my entire life.
yes, i am a newb, but i am trying to learn from you experienced members, so i appreciate any feedback, good or bad. i tried to search, but apparently only platinum members can search the forums. i will probably become a platinum member, but i am "sniffing around" EF first.
thanks for any helpful advice/comments.

how tall are you?
what is your diet like?
i dont think only 6 months of training is much to be thinking about using AAS... plateau? keep lifting and eating right and i'd be sure you could break a plateau reached that soon... :coffee:

If you're doing everything right it should take 2-3 years to plateau with weight training.

The most common cause of premature decrease in gains is diet. The bigger you get the more you have to eat. And you have to eat more calories than you burn if you expect to grow.

If you spend your money on a bulking cycle and your diet is not where it should be, you will grow while on then shrink right back to the same old size once the cycle is over.

Plus, 3 AAS in a first cycle is not wise. Suppose you have terrible side effects? How will you know which compound was the cause so you can avoid it in the future? Things rarely work out in real life as well as the do in our fantasies, you know.

To be foretold is to be forewarned. Good luck!

You definately need to hold off on the AAS. If you've reached a plateau then change your routine up some and make sure your diet is in check. If for some reason you do decide to go ahead and take something, then just go with 500mg of test for 10-12 weeks.

Top Bottom