x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

First Bulk Cycle + TPC - Deca, Test, Dbol

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about First Bulk Cycle + TPC - Deca, Test, Dbol within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hello everyone. I will do my first (bulk) cycle soon and any advice, tip, opinion would be useful. Cycle Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate) 300mg week x 10 weeks Testosterone (Testosterone Enanthate) 500mg week x 12 weeks

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: First Bulk Cycle + TPC - Deca, Test, Dbol

Quote Quote posted by aesproj View Post
    Im asking for opinions, tips, etc for my first cycle, if that is wasting your time, Im sorry ..
    Im accepting everyone tips, noting and studying to see wich one is "the more correct", "appropriate" to me
    Well, you arent obligated to listen to us either, but it sounds like you were going to go against what everyone said. When it comes to safety we all are pretty much on the same page here. Youre not wasting our time but some of us do spend a lot of time and effort to help people on here so we can get a little out of sorts if people ignore us. Not saying you ignored us, Im just explaining my attitude behind it lol no worries bro good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Quote posted by aesproj View Post
    Thank you, I will study latter the more dosage (more libido? gains? to avoid deca-dick?) and the "caber" that I never eared about
    Your test and deca dosage shouldn't be the same. Deca should be at 50% of the test dosage to avoid things like deca-dick. I would consider adding HCG (Pregnyl) to the pct because it acts faster than the rest. Also, don't take the nolva and clomid at the same time. Take nolva in the morning and clomid at night. I made that mistake and had horrible stomach cramps and diahrea

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by Jacksteel View Post
    Well, you arent obligated to listen to us either, but it sounds like you were going to go against what everyone said. When it comes to safety we all are pretty much on the same page here. Youre not wasting our time but some of us do spend a lot of time and effort to help people on here so we can get a little out of sorts if people ignore us. Not saying you ignored us, Im just explaining my attitude behind it lol no worries bro good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im listening and grateful accepting every advice, I just cant accept that one "you are to young".
    Everything else I noted and Im studying it
    So, no worries!

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by sly27 View Post
    Your test and deca dosage shouldn't be the same. Deca should be at 50% of the test dosage to avoid things like deca-dick. I would consider adding HCG (Pregnyl) to the pct because it acts faster than the rest. Also, don't take the nolva and clomid at the same time. Take nolva in the morning and clomid at night. I made that mistake and had horrible stomach cramps and diahrea
    Thank you!
    The test/deca ratio Im having some "hard time" to find the "best" one (less harmful possible) ..
    Some say they use 1/1 and they are fine, others say 5/3 the best and others say 2/1 is the best ..