Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Bulk Cycle + TPC - Deca, Test, Dbol

I´m asking for opinions, tips, etc for my first cycle, if that is wasting your time, Im sorry ..
Im accepting everyone tips, noting and studying to see wich one is "the more correct", "appropriate" to me

Well, you aren’t obligated to listen to us either, but it sounds like you were going to go against what everyone said. When it comes to safety we all are pretty much on the same page here. You’re not wasting our time but some of us do spend a lot of time and effort to help people on here so we can get a little out of sorts if people ignore us. Not saying you ignored us, I’m just explaining my attitude behind it lol no worries bro good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, I will study latter the more dosage (more libido? gains? to avoid deca-dick?) and the "caber" that I never eared about
Your test and deca dosage shouldn't be the same. Deca should be at 50% of the test dosage to avoid things like deca-dick. I would consider adding HCG (Pregnyl) to the pct because it acts faster than the rest. Also, don't take the nolva and clomid at the same time. Take nolva in the morning and clomid at night. I made that mistake and had horrible stomach cramps and diahrea :(

Well, you aren’t obligated to listen to us either, but it sounds like you were going to go against what everyone said. When it comes to safety we all are pretty much on the same page here. You’re not wasting our time but some of us do spend a lot of time and effort to help people on here so we can get a little out of sorts if people ignore us. Not saying you ignored us, I’m just explaining my attitude behind it lol no worries bro good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I´m listening and grateful accepting every advice, I just cant accept that one "you are to young".
Everything else I noted and I´m studying it
So, no worries! :)

Your test and deca dosage shouldn't be the same. Deca should be at 50% of the test dosage to avoid things like deca-dick. I would consider adding HCG (Pregnyl) to the pct because it acts faster than the rest. Also, don't take the nolva and clomid at the same time. Take nolva in the morning and clomid at night. I made that mistake and had horrible stomach cramps and diahrea :(

Thank you!
The test/deca ratio Im having some "hard time" to find the "best" one (less harmful possible) ..
Some say they use 1/1 and they are fine, others say 5/3 the best and others say 2/1 is the best ..

Top Bottom