Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Bulk Cycle + TPC - Deca, Test, Dbol

I can't advise you to use steroids at your age. At 20 years old, your endocrine system is still developing, and steroid cycles can irreversibly harm it.

I can't advise you to use steroids at your age. At 20 years old, your endocrine system is still developing, and steroid cycles can irreversibly harm it.

I know the risks .. btw, I´m 20 yo and looking like a 16yo and at same time looking like a 30yo, hard to explain

Thank you, I will study latter the more dosage (more libido? gains? to avoid deca-dick?) and the "caber" that I never eared about

No. You do not get better gains and libido the higher your dose is. It could be exactly the opposite. Caber will help deca dick. However man you’re way too young. WAY too young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew I could use Aridimex 0.5mg daily during the cycle but, since its not "giant" doses I think I can stay without any aromatase inibitor (the goal is to avoid it otherwise I really need it or feel symptons).
On the other hand, now I know Proviron will be useful to enhance strenght, add some lean gains, prevent estrogen build-up (benefit of reducing estrogenic side-effects and water retention noted with other steroids) and enhancing the potency of testosterone.
So, thank you!
I will note and latty study the doses.

You need to stop ignoring the advice you asked for and pay attention. You tell us “I think this...” or you think that. Bottom line is you don’t know a single thing about this which is why you asked on this forum right? You need to listen to the people who know what they’re talking about or please don’t waste our time.

No. You do not get better gains and libido the higher your dose is. It could be exactly the opposite. Caber will help deca dick. However man you’re way too young. WAY too young.

Thanks
Im glad people like chris bumstead at age of 21 earned pro card "natty" :)

You need to stop ignoring the advice you asked for and pay attention. You tell us “I think this...” or you think that. Bottom line is you don’t know a single thing about this which is why you asked on this forum right? You need to listen to the people who know what they’re talking about or please don’t waste our time.

I said "I think" because some people say one thing, others say other thing .. everyone has a different opinion, so everyone is trying to "teach me" with a different opinion and I cant say "I´m sure", we learn from the internet, people, experience and others, or are you a doctor to telling me something like that?

I said "I think" because some people say one thing, others say other thing .. everyone has a different opinion, so everyone is trying to "teach me" with a different opinion and I cant say "I´m sure", we learn from the internet, people, experience and others, or are you a doctor to telling me something like that?

I´m asking for opinions, tips, etc for my first cycle, if that is wasting your time, Im sorry ..
Im accepting everyone tips, noting and studying to see wich one is "the more correct", "appropriate" to me

Top Bottom