Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Beastdrol Cycle

Thanks again just a few questions.

Whenever i drink shitloads of water, even on creatine, i just end up pissing non stop during the day lol. Will the beast soak it up or something?
Ill take Joint Support, should i take it from weeks 1-8 or just start taking it everyday along with my multi-vitemans and fish oil?
Ill also take Forma-Stanzol from 1 week before the cycle till end of pct or bridge?
And sorry but im still kinda new and was just looking at Beastdrol only cycles, what RS Transaderm?

-Beast- 1 cap 3 times a day- 30mg

Thanks.

Thanks again just a few questions.

Whenever i drink shitloads of water, even on creatine, i just end up pissing non stop during the day lol. Will the beast soak it up or something?
Ill take Joint Support, should i take it from weeks 1-8 or just start taking it everyday along with my multi-vitemans and fish oil?
Ill also take Forma-Stanzol from 1 week before the cycle till end of pct or bridge?
And sorry but im still kinda new and was just looking at Beastdrol only cycles, what RS Transaderm?

-Beast- 1 cap 3 times a day- 30mg

Thanks.

bro, you will get dehydrated on beast and if you don't drink tons of water the headaches alone will make you feel horrible... pissing is the least of your concerns...

you can and should take joint support from the start...

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/rs-transaderm-facts-881533.html

read up on transaderm at the link...

Hey guys, ive been researching beastdrol cycles for a while now and i think ive got it all worked out. Just got a few questions about the cycle though.

1-4 Beastdrol, 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 N2Gaurd, 7 caps spread throughout the day
1-4 HCGen, 3 caps am, 2 caps pm
4-8 Post Cycle + Unleashed, 1 cap of each 3 times a day
4-10 Forma-Stanzol, 5 pumps on chest twice a day. Morning+Night
8-12 Bridge 1 cap 3 times a day

Q's.
Do i need Forged Liver Support?
Do i need Forged Joint Repair?
Should i run HCGen all the way through the cycle?
Creatine during cycle or at the beginning of PCT to try hold onto the gains?
Can you still take pre-workout supps during cycle due to high blood pressure?
Should i run Forma-Stanzol all the way through the cycle or wait to see if sides appear?
Is 4L of water per day enough?

Sorry for all the questions but i just want to cover all bases with this cycle.

Thanks guys!

That is one very nice plan you have there! I like it!

personally i would drop the creatine. (too much bloat)

Last edited:
bro, you will get dehydrated on beast and if you don't drink tons of water the headaches alone will make you feel horrible... pissing is the least of your concerns...

you can and should take joint support from the start...

read up on transaderm at the link...

Thanks for the link, was a good read. Yeah i dont really care about pissing non stop lol, but it just feels like the water is going straight threw me.

Muscleaddiction said i should frontload Transaderm 2 weeks before taking Beast, all the way threw til the start of PCT, what do you think?
If im taking Transaderm do i still need HCGen? It kinda sounds like they cancel each other out, but Transaderm is the better option.
Goat23 also said if i dont get enough carbs ill get sides, is this true? Surely im getting enough carbs with 4000 cals a day.

Top Bottom