x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

First ANAVAR Cycle ever , want to know everything I need to stay healthy

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about First ANAVAR Cycle ever , want to know everything I need to stay healthy within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey guys: Im a 33 year old guy and I have NEVER TAKEN a steroid before. BUT IM INTERESTED NOW. Im 160 lbs, 5'9, BMI something around 23.6. I work out 5 times a week, Been taking the gym seriously for the last 4 years and have seen 9 lbs natural gains. Latetly I have been platoing tho and am interested in a cycle to get MORE MASS, and be able to lift more weight while KEEPING DEFINITION. I dont really want to change my proportions just enhance what I already got. And of course staying

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Hey guys:

Im a 33 year old guy and I have NEVER TAKEN a steroid before. BUT IM INTERESTED NOW. Im 160 lbs, 5'9, BMI something around 23.6. I work out 5 times a week, Been taking the gym seriously for the last 4 years and have seen 9 lbs natural gains.

Latetly I have been platoing tho and am interested in a cycle to get MORE MASS, and be able to lift more weight while KEEPING DEFINITION. I dont really want to change my proportions just enhance what I already got. And of course staying healthy.

I spoke a a friend who is a steroid user and can get me some, and he recommend I start with Anavar, for 6 weeks. Ive been doing my research and want to be prepared with the correct regimen ( CPT) to set myself up for success and a healthy outcome. I haven't started the Anavar but looking to in the next couple of weeks.

What is an a appropriate PCT for a first time Anavar user?

-CLOMID? (dosage)

-AI's ( dosages and why are these so expensive, is there a place I should be buying them from?)

-liver support ( any favorites?) and ways to correct toxicity issues ( any favorites?)

- what is HCG ( is it only injectable is this necessary in this case?)

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
    THANK YOU GUYS.

-d
    Last edited by dani0419; 17-Apr-2016 at 11:30 PM. Reason: missed a word

Re: First ANAVAR Cycle ever , want to know everything I need to stay healthy

bud I highly recommend you do more research on these compounds before using.. otherwise if you are not willing to read about them then hire a coach to guide you about each of these compounds. You can PM me if that is what you are looking for and we can set something up to go through each one
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

All Natural

I am doing Anavar only cycle for my first as well. Im on my 5th week. As far as Anavar it's so mild i havent experienced any sides.

Here are my dosages:
    First week = 50MG
    Second Week = 50MG
    Third Week = 75MG
    Fourth Week = 75MG
    Fifth Week = 50MG
    6th Week = 25MG

Liver Support:
    Milk Thistle 1000MG / day

My dosing is definitely way more conservative than experienced ones running 80-100MG / day. Then again its my first ever cycle, i am trying to gauge how my body will respond to a synthetic hormone.

You don't need any AI since this AAS does not aromatize.

You need AI if you mix your cycle with test.

I use var to actually preserve muscle mass and gain lean muscle in the process. You can do high cardio HIIT as well so you solely burn fat while preserving your current mass.

My total gains as of this 5th week is 9 pounds of lean mass. You'll definitely gain lean mass while on the cycle. Well my dosing has been low but i gained 9 pounds. I wonder what a full dose would do.

As far as PCT, i might just resort to natural test boosters. My buddy whom i got the var from did var only cycle before and he didnt do PCT, he says coz he doesnt feel the need to.

My libido as well has gone through thr roof while on cycle. Im horny all day! its crazy i feel like im 18 again! lol

Goodluck on the cycle bro. You'll love anavar.

This article will help clear up a lot of your questions on running an anavar only steroid cycle: Beginner Oral only Cutting Steroid Cycle - Evolutionary.org

The article stacks winstrol with anavar, but you can just use the anavar by itself.

Anavar is an liver toxic oral steroid so you are going to want to use a good liver aid when running it. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com.

It is also suppressive of natural testosterone production so you need to run a proper PCT after the cycle (as outlined in the article).