Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First 3cc injection , What happened

carrera

Hey guys I hit 3cc of sus yesterday all in the ass with a
22g 1 1/2 , injected slow let sit for a second then pulled it out. It bled a little but some oil came out to , should I expect this to happen ? no pain ,bruse today so I guess I'm not gonna die.
just wandering why it leaked , and should I break it down to two shots , don't want to waste any ! :)

My big ol' squat enlarged ass will hold 3cc easy. That little bit of oil was probably just what was coating the pin when you went in. Your o.k.

carrera, that happens to me all the time. Ask hanis about the time he injected and blood squirted all over the wall when he pulled out! LOL! When it starts to leak oil, I usually apply pressure with a cotton ball for about 30 seconds and it usually stops.

stretch

happens to me as well, just make sure your inserting the needle all the way to the hilt.

No problem... What will probably be a problem is 3cc of Sust on the first shot, damn. Sus usually hurts and 3cc in one shot is probably gonna be a real pain in the butt...

My ass if FUCKING KILLING ME...I can't even move...I want my organon deca's back...this .75 cc of fucking ttokkyo isn't doing anything for the pain. :mad:

Thanks guys , it helps to know I'm not the only one wasteing good juice "steriod abuse"
I thought that I was going to be sore as hell but not at all , no worse than Penicelin , but I got a pretty thick ass , thank god for squats.

after you pull the pin out rub the injection site this will stop[ the juice from dribbling out and will help with the pain. I always try to inject on leg days depending on what im on at the time. This is a must for site injections!
Diablo

Top Bottom