Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First 12 week cycle and first time on A50-What do you think?

Backhouse

This will be my fourth cycle this year. My previous three have all been relatively short, comprising of 4 weeks on long acting compounds followed by 3 weeks on fast acting compounds.
I am now considering a longer, 12 week cycle, incorporating, for the first time, A50. Here it is.

Week 1-12, 750mg Sust 600mg Deca (taper down from week9)
Week 1-6, A50 building to 150mg pd
week 7-12, Dbol starting at 75mg pd and then tapering over 6 weeks.

The reason for me extending my cycle is that I am continuously finding that I am only really starting to make significant gains during the 5th week, by which time I am already starting to taper down.

Any thoghts on this cycle much appreciatewd and does anyone else find that the longer cycle ie 12 weeks are more productive?

hate to say it but if you already have don 3 cycles this year then I would wait till next year and give your body a rest be careful I know that this is not what you want to hear but.......

Bro, I wouldn't use A bombs for 6 weeks. Your liver will look like a slice of Pizza when you are done! I also think your liver will suffer using both A- bombs and d-bols in the same cycle. You will need to get some winny or ru486 to fight the progesterone sides from 600 mgs of deca also.

The previous 3 cycles I have run have been 7 on and 3 off.
To be honest I thought that 6 weeks on A50 might be a bit too much especially when followed by another 6 on a similar compound such as dbol. The thing is I have seen so many bb's, and these are the guys making the most gains, taking A50 all year round. This may seem unreal, atleast it did to me, but a guy who finished 4th in the national light-heavy weight this year uses 9 A50 and 1 sust per day as his base andogen level. I suppose we'll only know badly this is affecting him when he keels over.

I'm basically trying to contruct a longer cycle than what I've been doing as I've been disappointed with the gains starting to appear at the end of the cycle, by which time I'm starting to come off.
Any ideas as to what I could run with the sust and deca for the 12 weeks?

overkill, especially with the anadrol, I don't like anadrol, all that water it puts on, shows you how pathetic it really is, dude took nine a day. I have heard of three or four a day by many users, but 150 to 200mg a day on the liver with the worst oral out. I myself had to up to 2 and was thinking of three cause it don't work like d-bol and I was getting frustrated. D-bol can do much more for you with way less mg of toxin on the liver, get rid of the anadrol, especially if you are using deca, it will be hard to fight gyno off with these 2 together

sust @ 750mg 1-10
deca @ 600mg 2-12 if you want a 12 week cycle like you stated
d-bol 1-4
and then 8-11

anything over 12 weeks or close is going to make it much harder to bring your hpta back to normal, 10 weeks is good enough for me

Top Bottom