Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fire at the gym!

Victorian guy

Brothers,

The other day, something terrible happened. In between sets of cheat curls with 315 pounds, Nobby and I decided to head to the locker room for a smoke break, and a swig or two from a flask of whiskey I had in my gymbag.
There we were, enjoying the finest Cuban cigars and Irish whiskey, mentally preparing ourselves for the rest of our brutal workout.
We tossed the cigars into the towel bin and headed out to finish our workout. 10 minutes later, thick black smoke poured from the change-room. Shoving aside other gym members, Nobby and I fled the building as flames engulfed the place. We sat, watching the blaze, enjoying another cigar and a bit of whiskey.
The gym burned to the ground. But what REALLY upset me was that I left a set of wrist straps in the bloody place!

Thanks for listening, bros.

Some of your stories are funny man, but it seems like you havent put as much effort into this one. Keep em comming...

I must agree with our Aussie friend on this one. Get off your lazy ass and put forth some effort my man.
p.s. Regards to Nobby.

The smoke was most probably caused by Nobby smoking your ass. Next time use some lube like KY or Astro-Glide.

Top Bottom