Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finoplex-finaplix question

pistachu1

What`s up guys I have some doubts regarding the names of this agent, I used to take it as finaplix years ago for cutting and it was great , my old source disappeared and I was trying to get it from different webs, and my search led me to two different names such as finoplex and trenbolone, I don`t really mind different names, my question is if the dosage is still the same or it varies as names do, my finaplix dosage always was 75 mg every other day 8-10 weeks. The guy use to do a process to get the finaplix from cattle feed or something, not sure... thanks for any info.

height: 5' 10"
weight: 220lbs

Pretty chubby now compared to when I used before.

UG lab produced trenbolone is made from Finaplex pellets. Trenbolone is a very interesting steroid. It was never actually developed for human usage. It was originally developed as a feed lot drug for cattle.

If you are looking for a source for trenbolone, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. If you are unsure on what source to order from, you can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like Roid Mass or Nordic Fusion.

Here is a great video for you to watch where I explain in depth what the steroid trenbolone is, and how to properly run a trenbolone steroid cycle -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-explained-47719.html

Tren has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 500/500. In comparison, testosterone has a ratio of 100/100. Tren is 5x stronger then testosterone mg per mg. Tren is a very powerful and effective steroid, but it can also be very harsh in the way of side effects. I personally don't think it's smart to do a steroid cycle with tren until you have done 3-4 steroid cycles before hand.

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren. A little bit of tren goes a long way. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

trenbolone was originally created in the 1960's for human use, for treatingmalnutrition and osteoperosis, under the trade name Parabolan by thepharma company Negma. It was then banned, and brought back to be used in the cattle industry

Be careful about jumping right on tren since you said you are pretty chubby. Tren is not nice on the heart so you always want to go on a tren cycle in top condition already. I think you might benefit from running something like Cardarine first to cut some of that fat off and then start your cycle.

This, my friend, was trenbolone what you used before, a version meant for cattle, but still trenbolone. So as long as you get legit trenbolone, you should be able to get similar results.

Fina - wow theres a name i not heard for sometime. Remember the kits to convert the pellets? how things have moved on with the UG labs

Wrongun!

Fina - wow theres a name i not heard for sometime. Remember the kits to convert the pellets? how things have moved on with the UG labs

Wrongun!

I agree. The industry went from fina kits to UG labs very fast.

Top Bottom