Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finished SARM triple stack protocol; next cycle advice

powerstroker92

Hey guys, I just recently finished the SARMs1 triple stack and a light pct, and had relatively good results. Put on about 8-10lbs of muscle, got some great vascularity during workouts, gained a decent amount of strength, and stayed lean. Was expecting better cardio results from the cardarine, but was disappointed. Not much improved in that respect, even while running twice a week, rowing one day, and swimming another. I'm looking now to really grind into my strength training and make a lot of jumps there. I'm about two weeks out from my last cycle. I want a simple cycle, and was thinking a dbol cycle would be best. 100mg a day, a liver protector, estrogen blocker. Very basic. I'm still very green to cycling. Any advice? Thanks!

I will never use that place again since about a year ago when they sent out a bunch of garbage and refused to fix it. They used to really good but after last year never again.

Hey guys, I just recently finished the SARMs1 triple stack and a light pct, and had relatively good results. Put on about 8-10lbs of muscle, got some great vascularity during workouts, gained a decent amount of strength, and stayed lean. Was expecting better cardio results from the cardarine, but was disappointed. Not much improved in that respect, even while running twice a week, rowing one day, and swimming another. I'm looking now to really grind into my strength training and make a lot of jumps there. I'm about two weeks out from my last cycle. I want a simple cycle, and was thinking a dbol cycle would be best. 100mg a day, a liver protector, estrogen blocker. Very basic. I'm still very green to cycling. Any advice? Thanks!

What SARMS does the tripe stack consist of?

Yea sarms1 is garbage. You probably gained that on your own will lol. But solid gains regardless of reason.
As for your question. 100mg dbol is insane! And an oral only isn't the way to go. A first steroid based cycle should always be test solo to see how you react.
Do you mind giving some stats to better help gauge how to help you. Size, age, bf if you know it.

Top Bottom