Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finger-read blood pressure machine thingie suggestions?!

ChefWide

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I have a bulky digital bloodpressure guage with the armcuff... to much to travel with, too much to use except bedside really....

Anyone have any experience with those 'clamp on the finger' models?

please share,

C. Smoove

I have the one you put on your wrist, works fine... and it is small enough for me. haven't really use the minimalist one you mentioned... :-(

P.,

that sounds great! i am headed over to the *gasp* mall here to shop around a bit, prolly order in online however...

Yo chef, I like the little finger models. My dad has to watch his bp closely & he has one. I check mine almost every time I go over there. Cool because no pumping involved, just put your finger in & push the button. I saw some of the wrist-type @ Wal-mart for about 50 bucks, but the little finger models are cooler.

ChefWide said:
P.,

that sounds great! i am headed over to the *gasp* mall here to shop around a bit, prolly order in online however...

*ahem* *cough, cough*

Shopping......... again...? LOL

*raises hands in praise... thank you god a man that actually likes to shop with me *

:rose:

Frisky said:
*ahem* *cough, cough*

Shopping......... again...? LOL

*raises hands in praise... thank you god a man that actually likes to shop with me *

:rose:

He is not really shopping with you so much as watching your ass as you shop. ;)

The Bigdawg said:
He is not really shopping with you so much as watching your ass as you shop. ;)

LOL

He's a very sly one indeed... He's walked directly into the changing room on more than one ocassion...

Talk about some crazy looks from the sales clerks. :evil:

Frisky said:
LOL

He's a very sly one indeed... He's walked directly into the changing room on more than one ocassion...

Talk about some crazy looks from the sales clerks. :evil:

Now that is how I shop with the women I date!! Way to go C-smoove my brother!!!

Got more then a few strange looks from clerks at lingerie stores in my day, guess we weren't always as quiet as we thought. hehehehe :evil: ;)

The Bigdawg said:
Now that is how I shop with the women I date!! Way to go C-smoove my brother!!!

Got more then a few strange looks from clerks at lingerie stores in my day, guess we weren't always as quiet as we thought. hehehehe :evil: ;)

Thanks Dawgmo, my man.... what red blooded man could resist walking into a changing room with Friskers?! Tell you what though, when we were shopping for bathings suits for her? It took a hell of lot longer to leave the changing room than it did to walk in....

:lmao:

Top Bottom