Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finesteride and Reduced Gains / Reduced Hardness

mrplunkey

Does Finesteride really inhibit muscle gains and/or reduce muscle hardness?

For some wierd reason I feel like it does, but it may all be in my head since I'm also not eating nearly as cleanly as I used to.

Thanks in advance

Yes because it increases aromatization and reduces 5-alpha reductase. I recommend ALWAYS taking an AI while on aromatizing gear and finasteride.

What if you are off cycle and just taking Finesteride? Let's say I'm at 1 mg a day -- would you take any Armidex with that?

When on cycle (Test-only), I always take 0.5 mg Adex EoD.

mrplunkey said:
What if you are off cycle and just taking Finesteride? Let's say I'm at 1 mg a day -- would you take any Armidex with that?

When on cycle (Test-only), I always take 0.5 mg Adex EoD.

Well if you're off cycle, then taking an AI may not be needed, and may do more harm than good anyway. If you're off cycle, and you were getting gyno symptoms, then yes I would take the AI.

mrplunkey said:
Does Finesteride really inhibit muscle gains and/or reduce muscle hardness?

For some wierd reason I feel like it does, but it may all be in my head since I'm also not eating nearly as cleanly as I used to.

Thanks in advance

Finasteride reduces conversion to DHT.
DHT activates the androgen receptor better than test.

But little is known that DHT is necesary for anabolism, because of this there are no -and never will be- steroids without some androgenic effect.

Steroids which bind poorly to the androgen receptor, i.e. dbol, adrol, arent as powerful by themselves, must be combined with some that bind strongly to the a-r.

So in short it reduces your gains SOMEWHAT.

love k

Add in mast and call me in a week...lol I kid. perhaps a half an mg of adex eod would help if your est is high and/or you're retaining water. You won't know without bloods.

jj

Top Bottom