Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finer points of Fina#2

barbell265

Sup' Bro's, welcome back to part two where we will cover the actual conversion of pellets to usable tren.

First lets do an inventory check; Graded pipette, 2-flasks/beaker, 2- vial to hold you finished tren,funnel, coffee filter, sterile oil, mixing stick, meat thermometer, methanol/B.A., gloves, isopropyl alcohol, and most important your fina carts.

Now lets go over the math for your concentration. Very simple...# of grams (divided by) # of mililiters of oil= concentration. We want to make our shots 0.5 cc each or 1/2 an ml, just so were not pushing a full ml every day or eod however you are doing it. So 1-cart= 2000mg of tren (divided by) 13ml = 153.84 mg/ml or 76.9 mg/0.5ml. This will only give you 26 days at 76 mg/ed, but it's just a working example, plug in your own numbers.

Now, put all your pellets into a flask and add 5ml BA or methanol,(for critics, no I am not including this volume in the factor for final concentration), this is the working volume for all amounts of pellets, for 2-4 grams 3 ml may suffice,and mix. While mixing warm a pot of water to 100 deg.f' to help speed up the process. When warming, only dip the flask briefly into the warm water, you don't want to get the tren too hot as it's conformation changes at 118 deg. f'. Once completely disolved add your oil, the tren will have a smooth look and no pellets will be seen. Continue to mix and warm until the tan clumps have smoothed out. Now take two coffee filters and soak in isopropyl alcohol, trim them back to fit into your funnel and allow to dry. Once dry pour your mixture into the funnel and allow to drain into the other flask. This step takes about 15-20 min. Once completely filtered clean the original funnel with isopropyl alcohol and wipe dry with a clean paper towel and repeat the process. Now that we have filtered twice you should have a brownish oil, if you used sesemee oil, place the oil into the storing vials and cap. To sterilize place a needle into the caps and bake in an oven at 200 deg. f' for ten minutes, remove and allow to cool. Do this a total of 3 times, and voila! once cooled your ready to grow!

Remember, read thru this completely a couple of times to get an idea of where your going with this. It's best to be prepared than to forget a step two steps to late, trust me I know!!

The information presented above is for entertainment purposes only, Barbell265 does not promote nor condone the use of illegal substances. Thank yew...Thank yew very much....

Last edited:
Add methanol ... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING.

Do you wanna go fucking blind. Methanol is FUCKING TOXIC MAN .... DAMNIT .... CHANGE THIS THREAD I DONT WANNA SEE SOME NEWBIE ORDER MeOH and USE THAT INSTEAD OF BA and KILL HIMSELF.

150 mg / ml [] ... Do you want this shit to burn more than those frequent, painful urinations you have cause of chlamydia?

Goddamnit!
NFG

Your wrong...

I have converted four times with methanol and the volume we are talking about is negligable. 5ml diluted up to 27 ml utilized over 57-60 days... I understand your concern but your flat out wrong....even drinking methanol straight every day to catch a buzz it takes continued exposure to go blind! Ask a NYC wino

MSDS information....

I have pulled the manufactures MSDS sheet for methanol, S/P Methyl alcohol.

Chronic exposure,"Repeated ingestion may cause visual imparement and blindness and other systemic effects as detailed in acute ingestion. Reproductive effects have been reported in animals."

In my opinion, and remember this is ONLY my opinion, 5 ml of methanol diluted with 27 ml oil and taking 0.5 ml injections will administer 0.092 ml -or- 92 picoliters,(1 millionth of a liter), of methanol is negligible.

But to be safe you can always use Benzyl Alcohol, which I do not have an MSDS for but will look for online.

Last edited:
O.K... but one problem..

After reading the article I can see where the author is coming from. But I disagree with some of the basic premise of his argument.

First there are no"binders" in finiplix-H pellets. Are there binders in asprin? vitamins? No, the "binders" to which he is refering is methyl cellulose, a plant byproduct. The MC is combined with the trenbolone acetate and compressed under extreme pressure,"the glue", to form desicated, compact pellets. Which can be filtered out, with practice. My first batch had some MC in the finished product but my last was pure. I atribute this to impatience on my part the first time. I rushed the filtering process.

Using gear is a slight gamble no matter how you look at it. Anadrol the most powerful AAS is a proven carcinogen and chews up hepatocytes and spits them out. Dianabol is a 17 AA compound and is hepatotoxic. Testosterone can cause hair loss and prostate cancer due to DHT. The key is chronic exposure; chronic exposure or repeated exposure over long periods of time, lead to problems. Junking out leads to problems. A smart Body builder will use moderate doses of all AAS compounds and follow good cycle common sense. Meaning, time on = time off. This allows the body to catch up and detoxify.

IMO common sense is paramount to staying healthy. Everyone should weigh the risks they face before doing anything.

Last edited:
barbell,

I like the method, but you say that

"you don't want to get the tren too hot as it's conformation changes at 118 deg. f' "

but then for sterilizing

" To sterilize place a needle into the caps and bake in an oven at 200 deg. f' for ten minutes, remove and allow to cool. Do this a total of 3 times"

So aren't we gonna degrade the fina while sterilizing.?? Or is it cool since the sterilizing is quick compared to the initial dissolving.??

:confused:

Re: MSDS information....

barbell265 said:
I have pulled the manufactures MSDS sheet for methanol, S/P Methyl alcohol.

Chronic exposure,"Repeated ingestion may cause visual imparement and blindness and other systemic effects as detailed in acute ingestion. Reproductive effects have been reported in animals."

In my opinion, and remember this is ONLY my opinion, 5 ml of methanol diluted with 27 ml oil and taking 0.5 ml injections will administer 0.092 ml -or- 92 picoliters,(1 millionth of a liter), of methanol is negligible.

But to be safe you can always use Benzyl Alcohol, which I do not have an MSDS for but will look for online.

i prefer to use benzyl alcohol

Top Bottom